ADVERTISEMENT

If Pepsi, Sorry

Jimmy McGill

HB Legend
Sep 9, 2018
Earth
Any MAGA supporters want to call out Trump for promising to testify, but then refusing to. (I know he doesn't have to; but his own words said he would)

Reactions: Huey Grey
Any MAGA supporters want to call out Trump for promising to testify, but then refusing to. (I know he doesn't have to; but his own words said he would)
MAGA supporters don’t identify as MAGA supporters on this board so this thread is dead.

I'm just wondering how many lies do they need to hear?

giphy.gif

Not MAGA don’t like Trump. Didn’t vote for him last cycle. But there is no way I can vote for Biden. I may leave it blank again. How’s that for being honest?

You can vote however you want. That is your right. I just hope some cons stay out of this POTUS vote. I know many of you think I'm a flaming lib, but I refused to vote for Hillary.

Reactions: GOHOX69
You can vote however you want. That is your right. I just hope some cons stay out of this POTUS vote. I know many of you think I'm a flaming lib, but I refused to vote for Hillary.
Like I said I left it blank last time and I’m more inclined to do it again this time. It’s a real butt fvck that I am inclined not to vote for president twice. I remember how excited I was the first time I could vote. We should not have these two options.

Like I said I left it blank last time and I’m more inclined to do it again this time. It’s a real butt fvck that I am inclined not to vote for president twice. I remember how excited I was the first time I could vote. We should not have these two options.

Agreed, but I'm trying to make the best of the situation. I trust Biden more than Trump not to end the world or give into Russia

Agreed, but I'm trying to make the best of the situation. I trust Biden more than Trump not to end the world or give into Russia
Jeez he can barely speak. I’m sure someone is pulling the strings I just don’t think he was worldwide respect. I could be wrong but no chance I would vote for him.

Guess you can say this about Trump. He has exposed a number of Rs true selfs. Wether or not it matters to some voters is to be determined, but certainly see a number of the next gen R's true selfs.

The latest Romney interview was interesting. Wonder if he will return after Trump is out of the limelight.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Guess you can say this about Trump. He has exposed a number of Rs true selfs. Wether or not it matters to some voters is to be determined, but certainly see a number of the next gen R's true selfs.

The latest Romney interview was interesting. Wonder if he will return after Trump is out of the limelight.

I think Mitch is ready for retirement. I don't blame him. I think he is over 70. If I'm working at that age, please kill me

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
I think Mitch is ready for retirement. I don't blame him. I think he is over 70. If I'm working at that age, please kill me

Im sure the exhaustion of dealing with a shifting R party is what pushed him to retire. But his tone and responses made me think he might consider returning to help "save the party" if Trump disappeared.

Im sure the exhaustion of dealing with a shifting R party is what pushed him to retire. But his tone and responses made me think he might consider returning to help "save the party" if Trump disappeared.

I'd welcome his return. I don't agree with him on a lot. But I know he has integrity. That is probably something I value more now than ever.

The email lady? 😉

Yes, it was dumb to say anything and is yet another example of him being better off I'd he would have just shut his mouth. It was smart to have him NOT testify.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT