ADVERTISEMENT

If Trump appears to be losing, what will happen?

If the results are not good for Trump on November 4th, what will happen?

• Total voters

artradley

HR Legend
Apr 26, 2013
On the hopeful event that it appears he has lost or is going to lose (say, he needs PA but it looks bad for him) what do you think will happen?

He will claim its from fraud but I'm not sure if he will actually push for anything to be done.

He will attempt to subvert the Electoral college system in the swing states he lost.

Pushing the GOP state legislatures to appoint Electors who will bypass the popular vote and give him the Electoral votes.

The only thing keeping him out of jail is the Presidency (OOJ/Tax fraud, etc). So, expect desperate, unprecedented measures. January 6th is when those Electoral votes must be formalized (per a podcast, so not 100% certain on that date). So November, December and into the first week of January, things could be a bit crazy.

Of course, the Senate could cut the clown-show short, and ask for Articles of Impeachment to remove him ASAP and lend some sanity to the transition process. That'd literally be the easy Constitutional "out".

Autocrats rise to power and subvert democracy because ordinary citizens refuse to believe the unthinkable or acknowledge what is happening right before their eyes. Nothing is off the table for 45*. He hates to lose, will never concede, and the Republican Party has enabled him every step of the way. Buckle up.

FWIW poll on NBC shows Biden with 10% lead nationwide.

Grassley and Ernst will continue to hide no matter what terrible things trump will do.

Do you think the polling you’ve been seeing for the past month is accurate? Networks are going to pull everything back to within the margin of error so they’ can save face when Trump wins.

Lol. Keep dreaming, sport. Next week is going to be tough on you.

Reactions: noleclone2
Do you think the polling you’ve been seeing for the past month is accurate? Networks are going to pull everything back to within the margin of error so they’ can save face when Trump wins.

it would take a polling error that is double the 2016 error for trump to win.

So...polls that have not wavered in six months are going to drop right or nine points in a couple of days? You honestly believe that?

Our President Trump would concede and push to have Joe/Obama and his administration, Killary, Pelosi, Schumer arrested for sedition and treason.

He will NEVER concede. No concession speech, no public acknowledgment of losing.

In fact... he can legally get away with it.

Van Jones gave him some advice:

Reactions: BelemNole
They’re all coming out with their final polls this weekend. There is literally no chance happening of what you say will happen.

Not that they can’t be wrong. But the polls will not change in 36 hours.

You guys can believe what you would like to believe. The polls have been showing Florida close for months, Florida is not close at all

• Haha
Reactions: IAHawk2011
Everyone I know that is voting Biden has already voted, and everyone I know that is voting for Trump is waiting for election day. Friends, family, and coworkers. It's kind of weird.

You guys can believe what you would like to believe. The polls have been showing Florida close for months, Florida is not close at all
How about AZ/NC/Georgia? You know what the odds would be for Trump to win ALL 7-9 battleground States?

Seniors are terrified of corona. Early voting likely was heavy Dem, even though the GOP has recovered some in the last week.

Trump may very well win Florida. You would know better than I would.

They’re all coming out with their final polls this weekend. There is literally no chance happening of what you say will happen.

Not that they can’t be wrong. But the polls will not change in 36 hours.
Rasmussen had already started playing his game late last week of moving back after spending the election season propping up Trump's ego, had it 49-46 Biden nationally a couple days ago. If Rasmussen shows Biden up 6-7 today or tomorrow then that's probably the best indication per anything Biden is heading for a big win.

Reactions: StonesCat

Right now Biden polls 1.8% above Trump in Florida. What do you think it will be on Tuesday, and what do you expect the actual vote to be?

Right now Biden polls 1.8% above Trump in Florida. What do you think it will be on Tuesday, and what do you expect the actual vote to be?

It really depends on the poll. I've seen Biden up 3 in most polls for Florida. The bottom line is no one has a clue how Florida will go. Besides, of course, Mr. Asshole Tradition, who's seen yard signs.

Everyone I know that is voting Biden has already voted, and everyone I know that is voting for Trump is waiting for election day. Friends, family, and coworkers. It's kind of weird.
I hope the lines last for hours, deep into the night. I have no doubt that Democratic voters are ready to wait for their chance to cast ballots, if that is what it takes.
We shall see about the trump fans.

Reactions: gohawks50
If the election results say he lost, I would say there are equal chances of the last three loll options. There is zero chance that trump will conced, and even less chance that he would congratulate Biden.

Reactions: noleclone2
He will attempt to subvert the Electoral college system in the swing states he lost.

Pushing the GOP state legislatures to appoint Electors who will bypass the popular vote and give him the Electoral votes.

The only thing keeping him out of jail is the Presidency (OOJ/Tax fraud, etc). So, expect desperate, unprecedented measures. January 6th is when those Electoral votes must be formalized (per a podcast, so not 100% certain on that date). So November, December and into the first week of January, things could be a bit crazy.

Of course, the Senate could cut the clown-show short, and ask for Articles of Impeachment to remove him ASAP and lend some sanity to the transition process. That'd literally be the easy Constitutional "out".
You're such a friggin genius. And a psychic as well. 🙄
Who knows?
Both candidates want all legitimate ballots counted. Biden wants them - or should - because if he wins by a large margin wouldn't it throw cold water on those who'd claim fraud?

• Haha
If the election results say he lost, I would say there are equal chances of the last three loll options. There is zero chance that trump will conced, and even less chance that he would congratulate Biden.
Yep, as someone astutely posted above, he claimed the election he won was rigged.

I used to think you were a pretty bright dude. 😂

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT