ADVERTISEMENT

If Trump Loses, He Will Claim He Won. Then What?

His minions storm the capital threatening to kill the vice president.

classic-back-to-the-future.gif

The Biden administration puts sufficient security at the capital and the vote gets certified. That's what happens.
That's not the final chapter, not by a long shot. He will incite/invite violence wherever he is in trouble.... NY, FL, GA, DC. His dedicted militia-type supporters will look for "enemy" targets wherever they're located.

I'm surprised he isn't calling the election rigged already. I'm sure extra scrutiny at the polls will be in place on both sides, so its going to be really hard to make a case for the crap the right claimed happened last time (but they will try).

I think Fox News is going to take itself out of the game on the Big Lie - Part 2.

That's not the final chapter, not by a long shot. He will incite/invite violence wherever he is in trouble.... NY, FL, GA, DC. His dedicted militia-type supporters will look for "enemy" targets wherever they're located.
Same was predicted for the Trump indictments...didn't happen.

It will mean that we are all dead and have been sent to Hell to live this saga over and over for eternity.

I'm surprised he isn't calling the election rigged already. I'm sure extra scrutiny at the polls will be in place on both sides, so its going to be really hard to make a case for the crap the right claimed happened last time (but they will try).

I think Fox News is going to take itself out of the game on the Big Lie - Part 2.
He needs to finish the Retrumplican primary. Then that mantra of "the only way I can lose is if they cheat and the election is rigged" becomes sacrosanct amongst the dear leader's followers.

Last edited:
The Biden administration puts sufficient security at the capital and the vote gets certified. That's what happens.

Ehh there is more to it then that. If the R's win the house and the senate, there is a good chance they try to overturn the election by objecting to electoral votes.

There will be less opposition to doing things like that now then there was 4 years ago.

Same was predicted for the Trump indictments...didn't happen.
You watch. He has only vaguely hinted at violence ("there will be bedlam and chaos" if he is prosecuted, e.g. ) while simultaneously insisting has or must have absolute immunity from prosecution. When the US Supreme Court rules against him and the criminal trials approach he will step up the violance rhetoric - count on that. The hardcore MAGAs will hear the call.

Why can't people see that this is how Trump opererates? Self-preservation, self-interest, self-gratification all the time.

You watch. He has only vaguely hinted at violence ("there will be bedlam and chaos" if he is prosecuted, e.g. ) while simultaneously insisting has or must have absolute immunity from prosecution. When the US Supreme Court rules against him and the criminal trials approach he will step up the violance rhetoric - count on that. The hardcore MAGAs will hear the call.

Why can't people see that this is how Trump opererates? Self-preservation, self-interest, self-gratification all the time.
Guess we'll see one way or another.

Reactions: nu2u
Then we continue this same shit we have been living for the last 3 years. Biden doing nothing, trump and his goons being douchebags. Politicians and lawyers just trying to impeach Biden and put trump in jail.

What a great world and 2 party system we have going on right now.

Reactions: Ree4
There should have been hundreds if not thousands of “ Ashley Babbitts “ in putting down the attempted overthrow of the government last time, otherwise the word “ coup “ is just hyperbole…
Probably would have been, but as we saw with the missing Secret Service texts as they were chauffering Trump around, MAGA had infiltrated law enforcement.
And as Trump mentioned...Nikki Haley didn't summon ample backups for security.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
If people are dumb enough to commit violent acts or take up arms against other US citizens in support of Trump when he loses the election again, then they deserve to be shot dead. No trials, just mow them down. Many of the actors on 1/6/2021 deserved exactly that same outcome, so they should be thanking their lucky stars they're still breathing today.

They're SOTE if they follow that turd's directives.

Any violence instigated by anyone pro-Trump should be squashed with force. Police, FBI and or military. F Trump and anyone who would resort to violence to support that loser.

If people are dumb enough to commit violent acts or take up arms against other US citizens in support of Trump when he loses the election again, then they deserve to be shot dead. No trials, just mow them down. Many of the actors on 1/6/2021 deserved exactly that same outcome, so they should be thanking their lucky stars they're still breathing today.

They're SOTE if they follow that turd's directives.
What if - and this is the more likely outcome, imo - Biden wins and the election is stolen from him?

Will there be any uprising to defend democracy?

If there is, do you think those people "deserve to be shot dead"?

I fear that on the one hand we have let many red states rig their elections to prevent Democratic wins while, at the same time, we have made it harder to legitimately contest a stolen election.

I also fear that the people who believe in democracy don't care enough to defend it if push comes to shove.

Clueless? Oh, you prefer personal attacks Mr. DUI x 3...

I would prefer a real " coup " to be met with overwhelming violence. It was not...
Do you believe that there was an organized (not very well) attempt to overturn the result of the election by some members of the Republican Party and/or Trump associates?

Do you believe that there was an organized (not very well) attempt to overturn the result of the election by some members of the Republican Party and/or Trump associates?
How could anyone deny that? A blatant multi-pronged effort, only one prong of which was the use of force on 1/6. Many court cases. Non-stop coordinated lies. Much propaganda. Still continuing.

Doesn't a president have complete immunity so couldn't Biden just have trump take out (for brunch or dinner of course).

I fear so. Maybe even the popular vote.

Just think how awful America will have become if Trump wins the popular vote. At least when W won in 2000 and Trump won in 2016 it wasn't an actual majority of Americans voting for them.
I was talking about New Hampshire. Abortion will defeat Trump in the general.

No Republican will win the popular vote the rest of your lifetime

I have no idea how old he is...but the way politics can completely flip from cycle to cycle...let alone 20 years...pretty bold prediction

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT