ADVERTISEMENT

If you have a brain

No one is forcing you to respond to this thread.
This wasnt a comment about the OP. Just a general comment.

I get it that you are on edge. Your posts about Harris have gone up noticeably.

Actual questions...

Are you worried she might lose?
Or do you think its in the bag?
Do you think she's the candidate you dreamed she would be?
Do you think that your party erred in elevating her to the top of the ticket?
Was Walz the best choice for VP of the candidates that were supposedly considered?

If you feel you and your family are better off the last 4 years then I guess you know which way to vote.

However, if you feel the country is headed in the wrong direction, if you are fed up with high prices, fear for your job and your family's safety then you should vote for Trump/Vance.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
In a way I hope he wins. Many bigoted white people vote for Trump and are dirt poor. He's going to remove any and all governmental safety nets and shit down their mouths. Enjoy the all you can eat buffet.
That will just lead to them going after minorities and immigrants even harder. It's the oldest play out there. Promise white people the world. Then when you fail to deliver say some minority or immigrant cut in line in front of them.

Actual questions...

Was Walz the best choice for VP of the candidates that were supposedly considered?
I'm worried she might lose. Trump will destroy our nation. Of course I worry.

Actual questions...

Let me be abundantly clear with you. I've dealt with politicians, in real life, on a bipartisan basis.

My problem is with Trump. End of story. I have good working relationships with others in the R party.

Let me be abundantly clear with you. I've dealt with politicians, in real life, on a bipartisan basis.

My problem is with Trump. End of story. I have good working relationships with others in the R party.
Im surre you have. I realize your issue is with Trump.

But you didnt answer my questions. Not trolling. You're a smart guy. Just trying to gain some insight.

92aabd7a-7cf6-4ff1-98f9-53890fc34221_text.gif

Prosecutors just dropped evidence of Trump's upcoming felony trial. Dems just dropped Trump overcharging Secret Service for rooms and enriching himself off foreign dignitaries. Yet people still claim that Trump has policy for anyone besides himself. You're jokes.
It's call desperation, comrade Runny Butt.

Hawkeye state. Who is abusing him? He wanted to vote day 1 of early voting!

My dad is old but well educated. My family believes in good governance, ethics and charity. The gop has abandoned all 3 of those principles. 3xm used to be a friend of mine. No more. F em all.
Charity is not a function of government, except for people who want to be “charitable” with other people’s money.

And dragging a sick 88 year old man to vote sounds abusive on its face. Surely such a wealthy educated man can manage an absentee ballot, right?

I’m playing pickle ball in Lacrosse, Wisconsin this morning. Their alcohol/cheese based economy seems to be doing quite well. This would be a good place to live. Still seeing more Trump than Harris signs though. @BrianNole777 we are making a pilgrimage to Our Lady of Guadalupe and the shrine of the Unborn before doing some day drinking a little later…

I’m playing pickle ball in Lacrosse, Wisconsin this morning. Their alcohol/cheese based economy seems to be doing quite well. This would be a good place to live. Still seeing more Trump than Harris signs though. @BrianNole777 we are making a pilgrimage to Our Lady of Guadalupe and the shrine of the Unborn before doing some day drinking a little later…
I'm assuming this guy is a conservative Cardinals fan. I'm a liberal as hell Braves fan. If this guy ran, I'd vote for him. Get the vibes. There are better people out there.

If you feel you and your family are better off the last 4 years then I guess you know which way to vote.

However, if you feel the country is headed in the wrong direction, if you are fed up with high prices, fear for your job and your family's safety then you should vote for Trump/Vance.

That's comical that you think trump/vance care about your family's safety and your job. Talk about misreading the room.

Reactions: GOHOX69
trump tried to hang his VP, there's no better example of a Marxist than that. And he even sucks at being a Marxist. I'm still trying to find a single thing that trump might be good at.
Shitting his pants.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT