ADVERTISEMENT

If you have a brain

Go do your civic duty and vote Harris/Waltz. Ignore the right wing nut jobs.

Don't want to vote for them? Enjoy being beholden to an idiot while your family suffers.

I'm dragging my sick 88 year old father to vote today.

Get off your ass and actually make America great.

You will regret not voting!
You'll be happy to know that I'm voting for Kamala.

My ticket as of now...
Kamala Harris
Rick Scott
Ron DeSantis
Matt Gaetz

Like you said. Doing my civic duty. I'm with you!

Reactions: GOHOX69
This thread screams desperation just fyi 😅 I've already got a work around "punishment" for you to keep your account, don't worry.
It's not desperation. Trump wins you suffer more than I do. Affluent people can ride out any imbecile.

Please, please don't plant that image into my head, trump wearing a jock.
44541232.png

But everything was way better under trump than it has been under harris?? Reality disagrees with your premise.
Dunno man. I think that dude wasn't so gone back then.

And at any rate, even if for Trump, go vote. People in other countries have died for this right. Go vote. In Australia, it is mandatory.

Let's have a beer so I can make you laugh all day?!
You know, if you weren't a complete psychotic loon, I'd consider it.

99% of the folks on this site, I'd sit down and have a beer with them.

You on the other hand, I prefer not to be part of your serial killer graveyard. 😄

Won't regret not voting at all. Both candidates are absolute embarrassments. Americans should be pissed at what we have to chose from, but instead they will trot into the booth and vote for team (insert your color here).
All the great moments of change in history, and revolutions all started by doing nothing.

But if something did change, then you couldn’t complain constantly. So, I completely understand where you are coming from…

Go do your civic duty and vote Harris/Waltz. Ignore the right wing nut jobs.

Don't want to vote for them? Enjoy being beholden to an idiot while your family suffers.

I'm dragging my sick 88 year old father to vote today.

Get off your ass and actually make America great.

You will regret not voting!
The more people share crap like this, the more people will vote opposite of them just out of spite that might not have voted at all until then.

That old selective memory problem you have has hit you again. Please tell me you're not going to try and act like that didn't happen.
Post the link.

What you are going to post is a group of people who brought a gallow outside the white house. A symbol.

At no point did "Trump try to hang Mike Pence" that's a fabricated narrative pisspants use to make themselves feel better at night.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
Post the link.

What you are going to post is a group of people who brought a gallow outside the white house. A symbol.

At no point did "Trump try to hang Mike Pence" that's a fabricated narrative pisspants use to make themselves feel better at night.

You can put your head in the sand all you want but that doesn't change the fact the protesters were looking to hang Pence and he new it and had to hide. And when trump heard what was going on, he did nothing to stop it. He yelled fire in a movie theater and watched his band of thugs try to stop the election by killing the VP. Again you can deny it, but that's on you. Everyone else saw the truth. You have to be a real scum bag to be ok with hanging the VP of your own party. But that's what cults do to people and you're a active member.

You can put your head in the sand all you want but that doesn't change the fact the protesters were looking to hang Pence and he new it and had to hide. And when trump heard what was going on, he did nothing to stop it. He yelled fire in a movie theater and watched his band of thugs try to stop the election by killing the VP. Again you can deny it, but that's on you. Everyone else saw the truth. You have to be a real scum bag to be ok with hanging the VP of your own party. But that's what cults do to people and you're a active member.
So you have nothing and made up a.lie to continue your self loathing narrative.....

Got it.

Reactions: DeangeloVickers
So you have nothing and made up a.lie to continue your self loathing narrative.....

Got it.

Again, keep your head is in the sand and following your cult leader, that's your story. Why have so many people who have worked for him decided to come out against him, it's because they left the cult and they're speaking out against it. You're not an individual thinker and so a cult might be the best place for someone like you, I just wish you had chosen a better cult.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT