ADVERTISEMENT

If you have a brain

I’m so tempted to hit the “Show ignored content,” but I know I would instantly regret it. I just can’t wade through one shit post after the next, especially when they are all from different Ryan handles.

Reactions: GOHOX69
When Trump wins and Elon trims the fat from the budget I pray you lose every penny of federal funding.
That's weird, I thought trump was the mastermind, has he become so bad he has to get Elon to make decisions for him? Why are you voting for a guy who can't make any decisions on his own?

They both share the same policy. Ultimately this is how this era will be judged. A paragraph often covers huge segments in time when history is discussed.

Spend money the country doesn’t have in hopes of buying their support in the short term.

$34+ trillion.

They both share the same policy. Ultimately this is how this era will be judged. A paragraph often covers huge segments in time when history is discussed.

Spend money the country doesn’t have in hopes of buying their support in the short term.

$34+ trillion.
Almost $36T, but who has had the credit card 12 of the last 16 years > https://www.usdebtclock.org/

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
We're talking about Elon, Dumbshit.

Wow, when you join a cult, you're all in aren't you. You really should try to think for yourself at times rather than blindly agreeing with people like trump and elon. They laugh at people like you and yet you idolize them. That's a terrible way to go through life. But on a positive note, trump is laughing at you, elon is laughing at you, and we're all laughing at you, so it's at least consistent.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
I have no idea; Rico's heritage is Spanish. We come from Spain, we do not have Mexican or South American blood in our veins. We are Spanish.
Oh yea and what is on your dinner table? Fyi, I am not of the ethnicity of Indian that eats dal makhani but made properly ain't half bad.

Wow, when you join a cult, you're all in aren't you. You really should try to think for yourself at times rather than blindly agreeing with people like trump and elon. They laugh at people like you and yet you idolize them. That's a terrible way to go through life. But on a positive note, trump is laughing at you, elon is laughing at you, and we're all laughing at you, so it's at least consistent.
Are you retarded? If so, let us know and we'll slow down!! 🤡

How many you want? Phuckers are all over Mason City! Be nothing for me and a buddy to drive over there and sack a couple up some night. $5000 a head??
Aww, I see you and your buddy @RicoSuave102954 are enjoying each other's posts today, so sweet! It's like two crazy ass peas in a pod.
Jake Gyllenhaal Burrito Day GIF by Maudit

Go do your civic duty and vote Harris/Waltz. Ignore the right wing nut jobs.

Don't want to vote for them? Enjoy being beholden to an idiot while your family suffers.

I'm dragging my sick 88 year old father to vote today.

Get off your ass and actually make America great.

You will regret not voting!
Are you implying people's families aren't somehow suffering now? What makes you think they'd suffer more in a trump admin vs a continuation of Biden Harris? Did they suffer more from 2016-2020 and less since?
Trump is a moron who given remotely better options, should not hold office. No argument there. But Kamala is not a better option and deep down you know it.
People aren't happy with the state of the country, and the current admin is largely to blame.

Reactions: Randall Stanhope
Are you implying people's families aren't somehow suffering now? What makes you think they'd suffer more in a trump admin vs a continuation of Biden Harris? Did they suffer more from 2016-2020 and less since?
Trump is a moron who given remotely better options, should not hold office. No argument there. But Kamala is not a better option and deep down you know it.
People aren't happy with the state of the country, and the current admin is largely to blame.
Did I say she was the be all, end all? We're at the point where we're voting for the least worst person.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT