ADVERTISEMENT

If you have a brain

What is it about trump supporters that they read threads and then make voting decision based on other people rather than based on right and wrong.
Because they are stupid, so why throw fuel on their fire????

What is it about trump supporters that they read threads and then make voting decision based on other people rather than based on right and wrong.
Define right and wrong...

What is right and wrong about years of woman's rights getting swept up derby the rug so we can make sure Paul is comfortable when he wants to play point guard as Paulina?

What's right about housing illegal immigrants while american tax payers and veterans go homeless?

What right or wrong about a government being in bed with the media?

popcorn-eating.gif

Go do your civic duty and vote Harris/Waltz. Ignore the right wing nut jobs.

Don't want to vote for them? Enjoy being beholden to an idiot while your family suffers.

I'm dragging my sick 88 year old father to vote today.

Get off your ass and actually make America great.

You will regret not voting!
Did you do drive through voting? I believe that is still an option for folks such as your dad who might not be as mobile as other voters.

Reactions: GOHOX69
You think he will be just as unhinged if Kamala wins?

I doubt it. He’ll become fully unglued if Trump gets elected.
You beautiful innocent child.......

If I had a nickel for every time it was going to be the thing that chis told us he was finally going to relax over when finished I would own a cigarette boat in the Keys.

It's not desperation. Trump wins you suffer more than I do. Affluent people can ride out any imbecile.
Just a guess, most of your debt was paid for by the motherland. You all share the financial burden by living in the same home here in the US, and you can head back to the motherland where your US money instantly makes you rich. Good work?

Again, keep your head is in the sand and following your cult leader, that's your story. Why have so many people who have worked for him decided to come out against him, it's because they left the cult and they're speaking out against it. You're not an individual thinker and so a cult might be the best place for someone like you, I just wish you had chosen a better cult.
Maybe because he fired them? Many on here are still supported JB leading up to and after the debate. Cult, lol

Go do your civic duty and vote Harris/Waltz. Ignore the right wing nut jobs.

Don't want to vote for them? Enjoy being beholden to an idiot while your family suffers.

I'm dragging my sick 88 year old father to vote today.

Get off your ass and actually make America great.

You will regret not voting!
I'm one of those right wing nut jobs that believe in low taxes and regulations, drilling for as much oil and gas as possible, freedom of speech, the elimination of sex in the schools, men not allowed in women's sports or locker rooms. Ya, guess I'm waayyy out there.;)

I'm one of those right wing nut jobs that believe in low taxes and regulations, drilling for as much oil and gas as possible, freedom of speech, the elimination of sex in the schools, men not allowed in women's sports or locker rooms. Ya, guess I'm waayyy out there.;)
Most of the board knows you're nuts. We're aware.

Just a guess, most of your debt was paid for by the motherland. You all share the financial burden by living in the same home here in the US, and you can head back to the motherland where your US money instantly makes you rich. Good work?
Motherland? I earned my money working both blue collar jobs and white. And I'm rich by American standards and India, the cities, are more expensive than the US. My parents were invited to emigrate in the 60s and we came here legally after waiting for 2 years prior to my birth. We've also lived world wide. I'm not averse to hard work so I know how blue collar people feel. Your hypothesis is misguided. I don't do handouts and no government anywhere has given me handouts. Continue to be dumb.

If you have a brain, ignore everyone telling you how to vote. Look at the policies of each candidate, and vote based on the person who will do the best job for the country.

People who try to ridicule or shame someone into voting for their candidate are doing so because their candidate has less to offer.

FYI, I've voted early, and voted for someone other than Trump or Harris.
So what are the policies of the person you decided to vote for?

Just curious.

All political movements are like this - we are in the right, everyone else is in the wrong. The people on our own side who disagree with us are heretics, and they start becoming enemies. With it comes an absolute conviction of your own moral superiority. There's oversimplification in everything, and a terror of flexibility.

Doris Lessing

He's not mentally fit to serve. What choice does the gop give me? Are you seriously telling me there are no better candidates than Trump in the gop?
Thats why I asked you. I knew this to be your answer. I get it, you wont vote for Trump. Thats fine actually.

Hence my question. Are you seriously telling me there are no better candidates than Kamala? Doi you think she will win? If she loses, and she may very well, will you all wish you'd have selected a candidate for President after Joe dropped out rather than having her ordained from upon high by the puppet masters of the Democrat party? Because there will be people that realize that Kamala was a DEI selection and NOT the best candidate the Democrats could have run. As is now obvious to anyone with an open mind.

Is Trump? Hell no IMO. BUT....he was selected by a primary and now myself and many other Republicans that would have preferred someone else don't have our choice. We hve to live with the process and vote our conscience.

As Dems, you were robbed of the process and there will be some serious questions by many as to why the process didn't play out another way if she loses. I just want to know now what you will think if she loses to the guy you find to be the next Hitler.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT