ADVERTISEMENT

Illegal Immigrant Raped 10-year-old girl in Ohio that had the Abortion in Indiana

gershon-fuentes-mugshot.jpg

Hang him.
Kinda looks like @THE_DEVIL

Reactions: SIXERS24
I haven't really participated too much in the threads, but I seen the titles (which is all you need) and I'll agree, on a zoomed out view, it is kind of weird to watch people juggle for who gets to use this travesty as political ammunition.
It started as a legitimate example of the ways Republican politicians victimize rape victims all over again. Then morons like Gym Jordan decided to turn the story itself into political football by denying it when it turned out to be true, then tried to use it to demonize immigrants somehow.

It started as a legitimate example of the ways Republican politicians victimize rape victims all over again. Then morons like Gym Jordan decided to turn the story itself into political football by denying it when it turned out to be true, then tried to use it to demonize immigrants somehow.

I wish I could be god for a day and smite people like Gym. I would be a very smiteful god.

You can't tell me that this guy SIXERS24 was not very happy to find out that this girl was raped by an immigrant.

SIXERS learning the story is in fact true: "Oh shit, what the hell should I do now?

SIXERS learning the rapist is an immigrant: "YES!! Thank you Jesus!!

When do the same posters who called the Dems disgusting for lying about this come back here and call the Republicans disgusting for officially lying about child rape for political purposes?
HawkPT is working on some matrix that will explain it to you apparently. He'll be along with it shortly.

As we all recall, Kamala was tasked to handle the border issues a year ago. Certainly she is on it and getting close to unveiling her plan.

I would suggest avoiding engaging with the olds on this board that have to peddle down to the public library to use the dial-up to post here.
Who would that be?
It’s okay to start with Joe, btw.

Now lets force her to give birth!
Of course there are a lot of wrongs that happened. Illegal immigrant, rape, etc but I've literally scene conservatives say, "two wrongs don't make it right." Don't add another wrong and have an abortion.

• Sad
Reactions: EasyHawk
As we all recall, Kamala was tasked to handle the border issues a year ago. Certainly she is on it and getting close to unveiling her plan.
Well, Trump certainly left the border locked down after his presidency. I mean he got so much stuff through, no one ever got over the border. Then Biden took over and Kamala apparently reversed it all in a couple of years.

Reactions: BelemNole
Ohio AG has egg on his face, he of all people should have access to the information to know if it's likely a real case or not.

Indy star should have probably done more background research so that they could have provided documentation that proves the story. But they lucked out that they where told the truth.

Wonder which Ohio employer was paying Fuentes for "cheap illegal labor".

Imma guess it was someone who voted "for" abortion bans....

Reactions: BelemNole
Ohio AG has egg on his face, he of all people should have access to the information to know if it's likely a real case or not.

Indy star should have probably done more background research so that they could have provided documentation that proves the story. But they lucked out that they where told the truth.

Confirmation bias is powerful and affects both sides. People just can't wait to spread information that supports their side. If the information lines up with their beliefs, it automatically sounds true to them. If the information runs counter to their beliefs, they are immediately skeptical.

Even though this was true (I wish it wasn't), it sounds like the news was shared without proper confirmation although it did confirm beliefs so people ran with it. The moment Fox News ran an article casting doubt on the news article, the people who were eager to believe "the dems lied" ate it up and gleefully rubbed it in the faces of the other side without any kind of proof.

We've seen this a bunch of times before, like the fake news article about the 11 year old who shot two home intruders that were also illegal immigrants. This was spread like crazy on social media and perfectly lined up with the beliefs of the people who spread it. Plucky 11 year old girl who was a skeet shooting champion, 2 illegal aliens doing evil things, police didn't show up in time, and the girl killed them both with her trusty firearm. Totally fake. They even closed out with "you won't hear about THIS in the media". Talk about a narrative.

There was the girl who claimed that a large black guy attacked her, robbed her, and when he saw her McCain bumper sticker, carved a B into her face saying he was going to make her support Barack Obama now. This was covered on Fox News. Totally fake. Lots of people believed it.

Last edited:
Yes,.. If Mexico is paying for processing, I would expect the border "infrastructure" to be something along the lines of directional signs, inflatable rafts, and portable ladders...
Well it has to be measurably better than the slipshod sections that were blowing down in a stiff breeze under DJT's watch, or stealing well intentioned Americans' monies like Bannon and other DJT associates did.

Yay Team Red!

Biden wasn't lying he just didn't want you to know he is connected to the problem!

Well they finally came out with it, but it certainly makes you wonder why it took so long, but then the "dreamer" comes into the equation and it all makes perfect sense. SMH

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT