ADVERTISEMENT

I'm kinda starting to buy into the Obama-Martial Law conspiracy

Next you thing you know there will be rock and roller cola wars I won't take it anymore!
JqS6luU.gif

FEMA domes all across Jade helm area make me very nervous that something is happening and all of our lives will be different soon!! Watch the video and look up fema domes I really do not know what to think I love this country but what is going on???

Reactions: Wahawk56
FEMA domes all across Jade helm area make me very nervous that something is happening and all of our lives will be different soon!! Watch the video and look up fema domes I really do not know what to think I love this country but what is going on???

I guess this thread would confirm this H.L. Mencken statement:

"Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary."

Make of that what you will, nutjobs.

"Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary."

Why call people names that might be on to something very weird with the government?? Nobody did anything to you and you did not answer anything about fema domes or other stuff but just keep asleep and drinking kool aid and calling people names.

I don't know if this means anything or not, but the Army asked if it was OK to hide a tank in our garage. (We have a newer 2 1/2 car job.)

Reactions: cigaretteman
Clearly Obama - not global warming - caused the flooding. As an excuse to invade.

Clever but evil.

I hope we get regime change. If that Texas government stands by and lets it's citizens suffer and die, we need to throw them out.

Reactions: cigaretteman
One of the domes is close to where I live. I will check it out next weekend and let you know what is up. I think I can get in using the tunnel from the Wal-Mart across the street. They did not close this Wal-Mart they just remodeled it and moved a bunch a fixtures around to hide the door but they ain't fooling anybody.

I don't know why you guys don't take a Federal Government, FEMA, Wal-Mart conspiracy seriously - if Texas falls the rest of the states don't have a chance.

I would do it this weekend but I have to go fishing.

When the Nazis were taking jews from their very houses in the numbers of 100's of thousands, you would be the guy trying to tell everyone that it wasn't happening.

When the Nazis were taking jews from their very houses in the numbers of 100's of thousands, you would be the guy trying to tell everyone that it wasn't happening.

Nothing like applying an apples to oranges comparison to the two situations while flirting with Godwin's law at the same time!

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Nothing like applying an apples to oranges comparison to the two situations while flirting with Godwin's law at the same time!
Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary."

We live in a society when we are taught that Muslims hate our freedom, certain dictators have enough WMD's to kill us all, and that the right vs left paradigm is a valid one when speaking of the actual politicians themselves. We were lied to about Vietnam, Pearl Harbor should have been averted, etc.
These are hardly imaginary. Neither are international super groups such as the CFR and the Trilateral commission. Neither is the Federal Reserves borderline mafia like stranglehold on Americas currency.
Tell me where I'm wrong here, because these are the very items that people say are 'imaginary'.

Reactions: Chuck C
Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary."

We live in a society when we are taught that Muslims hate our freedom, certain dictators have enough WMD's to kill us all, and that the right vs left paradigm is a valid one when speaking of the actual politicians themselves. We were lied to about Vietnam, Pearl Harbor should have been averted, etc.
These are hardly imaginary. Neither are international super groups such as the CFR and the Trilateral commission. Neither is the Federal Reserves borderline mafia like stranglehold on Americas currency.
Tell me where I'm wrong here, because these are the very items that people say are 'imaginary'.
Which one of the groups you mentioned are invading Texas?

Reactions: FlickShagwell
So are you the guy telling us the Nazis are coming when they so obviously aren't (except for in OiT's head)?
They don't need to come. They have their wars, whenever they want them. The can go hijack your money whenever they want to, they have you able to be searched, detained, and held in behind bars without warrants or actual charges being pressed, they spy on you everyday(Obama admitted that, and made sure we knew it was for our own good), they can assassinate you without trial, they have their funding for indefinite war, and they have you too busy fighting each other whilst they continue to bomb, bomb away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT