ADVERTISEMENT

True life adventures (I'm at the ER)

bagdropper

HR Legend
Oct 17, 2002
No need to go into my specifics yet. But I've known for 2 days I probably was going to wind up here, and I've been putting it off as long as possible hoping my body would come around.

I knew I'd be rumbling with the rabble of CR and so far I haven't been disappointed.

I'm watching from maybe 8 feet away 2 of CR's finest trying to handle a savage boohoo tearing through every single hospital staff he comes across, as well as some of the people waiting on the lobby.

Evidently he's here for his meds. Go figure...

I've managed to avoid an ER visit for 40 years now. I had a feeling it was going to be like this.

I'm watching from maybe 8 feet away 2 of CR's finest trying to handle a savage boohoo tearing through every single hospital staff he comes across, as well as some of the people waiting on the lobby.
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

The last time I was in an ER I listen to this guy making a plan to steal Josh's phone charger and selling his old phone to a pawn shop because he didn't have a charger for that shit. To make it work he would have to run to the apartment and take the charger while Josh was being treated at the hospital. The two strung out ladies with him thought this was a great plan.

That was well over a decade ago but it really stuck with me.

Best wishes, OP.

I'm here for...I dunno yet.

100 degree fever, at times horrible lower abdominal pain, absolutely zero energy, the joys of non normal bowel movements.

Oh yeah... I've lost 10 pounds in 4 days.

4 days now. My doc saw me this morning and said in no uncertain terms, get to the ER.

Soooooo, here I am.

100 degree fever, at times horrible lower abdominal pain, absolutely zero energy, the joys of non normal bowel movements.

4 days now. My doc saw me this morning and said in no uncertain terms, get to the ER.

Soooooo, here I am.
I seriously hope you're doing better soon, just wanted to let you know that you're not allowed to die before teaching me how to rebuild a carburetor.

Reactions: Finance85
The last time I was in an ER I listen to this guy making a plan to steal Josh's phone charger and selling his old phone to a pawn shop because he didn't have a charger for that shit. To make it work he would have to run to the apartment and take the charger while Josh was being treated at the hospital. The two strung out ladies with him thought this was a great plan.

That was well over a decade ago but it really stuck with me.

Best wishes, OP.
I mean, how do you come up with this stuff? You should be a writer.

fans GIF

Soooooo, here I am.
I hope whatever you have is benign. If you get transferred to UI, dm me please. Good luck.

Never read any Hunter S. Thompson I take it?

The kind of person who should never be set loose in public. But somehow managed to "get loose" far too often.

Just don't make eye contact...
I was always more of a Kerouac guy.

“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!””

Get good dude

And yeah, blood drawn, CT with contrast coming up.

My family doc was thinking maybe diverticulitis...

Reactions: Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT