ADVERTISEMENT

"I'm not against immigrants as long as they come here legally."

seem to have a lot of gray area "legals" these days,.. The term "legal" has lost value.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
First perhaps we should address the barely noticeable trickle of green cards issued by our government, it's pathetic. Most of the applicants are better educated than the average American but only 3% are approved each year. With our declining population growth rate our country will need to bring in ~40,000,000 immigrants just in the short term to bolster our economy and job growth. Perhaps if we increased opportunities for people who actually want to work we would see a dramatic decrease in illegal crossings?

But no, instead let's deport millions of hard working people and watch our entire economy collapse before our very eyes. Y'all are right, Trump's plan is perfection.
He will make it all good with tariffs…

Illegal immigration at current levels doesn't come anywhere close to being a net positive...

Wouldn't put a lot of credibility into an anti-immigration right-wing rag.

But, Hitler Boi probably LOVES them!!!

Reactions: Osprey Lion
What percentage of these yahoos has ever spent time with an immigrant family?

It's disgusting how their hatred percolates.

He's a racist, posting Nazi talking points.
Fully down the Elno Rabbit Hole, and probably no way to reform him. His grandkids will be ashamed in a few decades.

Interviewed?

Stop the ****ing presses......

O you interviewed them..... ooo.. why don't you Iinterview my balls acknowledge bud?

God damn Im tired of listening to liberals act like they know what they are talking about while I watch you retards run our country into the ground.
You’re free to leave anytime. Believe me we will be fine without you. This country will never be the way you want it. It’s only going to get worse for your kind. American is awesome you suck

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT