ADVERTISEMENT

Immigration

Who is proposing a measure to allow illegal immigrants to vote?

Who is proposing a measure to allow LEGAL immigrants to vote?

Anyone living here on a visa or Green Card cannot vote in federal elections. (Some municipalities allow them to vote LOCALLY; unaware of ANY states that allow them to vote in state elections)

And we have something called a "Voter Registration System" which documents who all the voters are, so anyone illegally voting can be tracked down and prosecuted for it. And those records remain in existence for many years - providing ample opportunity to find and prosecute them.

Only, we have an exceedingly small number of illegal votes in this country (mostly GOP voters) because the penalties are significant.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ZERO of those people can vote until they apply for and complete a citizenship application (which is at least $600 and the waiting list is long).

Ever been to a Naturalization Ceremony?
I have.

The end goal for the dems is citizenship. In the meantime, they benefit from the census numbers and thus more dem representatives in Congress.

Just admit to what your side is doing.

Who is proposing a measure to allow LEGAL immigrants to vote?

Anyone living here on a visa or Green Card cannot vote in federal elections. (Some municipalities allow them to vote LOCALLY; unaware of ANY states that allow them to vote in state elections)

And we have something called a "Voter Registration System" which documents who all the voters are, so anyone illegally voting can be tracked down and prosecuted for it. And those records remain in existence for many years - providing ample opportunity to find and prosecute them.

Only, we have an exceedingly small number of illegal votes in this country (mostly GOP voters) because the penalties are significant.
So, no one. Got it.

Another failure on your part.

The end goal for the dems is citizenship. In the meantime, they benefit from the census numbers and thus more dem representatives in Congress.

What is wrong with citizenship? And legal immigration for that matter?

Are you another one advocating zero immigration?

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
So you think this absolves Biden and Kamala for the way they have handled the border? Trump has been open about supporting legal immigration. I can tell you that 15k did not move into Springfield in 2018 though. This proves nothing. So now address all the other illegal immigration that has gone on since Biden Harris have taken office.

The new goal post mover just chimed in, with nothing.

Or, here's an idea - maybe your side should quit being so racist/xenophobic, & try welcoming immigrants into the country & win support that way.

Reactions: Joes Place
There is NOTHING LEGAL about the 30,00,000 ILLEGALS running our streets doing this >

I feel sort of sorry, but not sorry for all of you Fox news sheep, because I'm pretty sure they have not shared the wonderful information that our economy is better off with immigrants. You might want to google the state of Texas for more info also. But, you won't because you don't want the truth.

ZERO of those people can vote until they apply for and complete a citizenship application (which is at least $600 and the waiting list is long).

Ever been to a Naturalization Ceremony?
I have.
Who can vote and who is legal to vote are two different things. An illegal can get registered to vote and once registered, they can cast a vote. This doesn't mean it is legal though.

There is not a good system in place to make sure only legal voted are being cast. Republicans are working on this. Dems are trying to prevent and look into voter registration.

There was NOTHING NADA ZILCH ZERO that you linked that said "Biden Harris facilitated 15-20 thousand Haitians to Ohio. Failed again, bau.
The Biden admin is giving money to ngos, the ngos are facilitating the immigrants. It's not that hard to figure out what is going on.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
Or, here's an idea - maybe your side should quit being so racist/xenophobic, & try welcoming immigrants into the country & win support that way.
How many illegals do you have living on your property and in your house? You xenophobic bastard. Why aren't you sharing your wealth with them?

Last edited:
How many illegals do you have living on your property and in your house? You xenophobic bustard. Why aren't you sharing your wealth with them?

He has zero influx into his neighborhood and schools, thus the ease as it which the virtue signalling rolls of his tongue. Straight out of Martha's Vineyard.

Reactions: Hawk_82
On a serious note. I wish democrats could have had a serious and transparent discussion about how they were going to handle immigration.

They should have decided on a specific number that was acceptable by putting it through congress. (I realize they tried this and failed, so they should have done better).

Instead, dems lied about the open border, they lied about the numbers of immigrants, they refuse to crack down on illegals voting. and because of their lies they have lost all trust from the public.

So dems are getting what they deserve. A whole lot of pissed off people who don't trust them.

How many illegals do you have living on your property and in your house? You xenophobic bastard. Why aren't you sharing your wealth with them?
We're the only white, non-immigrant family on my block tough guy & we're friends w all our neighbors. Not sure of their citizenship, but they all work hard, have beautiful families & are willing to help at a moments notice. You don't know shit about me or what I do, but I know quite a bit about you just skimming this thread.

Last edited:
Who can vote and who is legal to vote are two different things. An illegal can get registered to vote and once registered, they can cast a vote. This doesn't mean it is legal though.

There is not a good system in place to make sure only legal voted are being cast. Republicans are working on this. Dems are trying to prevent and look into voter registration.
What is the process for an illegal immigrant to get registered to vote? Please be specific. Or, if you can't, STFU.

He has zero influx into his neighborhood and schools, thus the ease as it which the virtue signalling rolls of his tongue. Straight out of Martha's Vineyard.
I have several families who immigrated here or are the first generation in my neighborhood. I can think of four families within a stone's throw. How many do you have? Do you even have any in your town?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
The end goal for the dems is citizenship.
The "Dems" have zero control over "citizenship" for these people.

And there is no guarantee they'll vote for "Dems", unless folks in the GOP (like yourself) keep posting racist memes and shit about immigrants. Then you WILL alienate them from "your" party.

That's something YOU have control over - you can either welcome them, and give them a hand-up, or you can alienate them and have them vote against your "side" once they are eligible.

Get it?

Who can vote and who is legal to vote are two different things. An illegal can get registered to vote and once registered, they can cast a vote.

No; they cannot.

If they do, they will be prosecuted and possibly deported if they intentionally vote illegally.

WHICH IS WHY NONE OF THEM WOULD RISK DOING IT, IDIOT.

Why do you think they don’t want to require IDs?
What do "IDs" have to do with this?

If you're not a citizen, you are not legal to vote.
If you REGISTER as a non-citizen, you will ALSO be prosecuted for it, and you risk being deported for it.

Despite constant claims from idiots like yourself on this point, there are practically ZERO instances of "illegals" voting.

Most of the "voter fraud" is Republicans (like the CO Republican chair, who submitted an absentee ballot on behalf of his GF, and blamed a "diabetic episode" for it).

No; they cannot.

If they do, they will be prosecuted and possibly deported if they intentionally vote illegally.

WHICH IS WHY NONE OF THEM WOULD RISK DOING IT, IDIOT.
Delusional.

If illegals vote to get kamala elected, once she is in office she will not prosecute them. If it was found that illegals were the difference in the election, do you really think dems would admit they lost and just tell trump he actually won? This might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

The whole idea is that once the election result is announced, it will be final. Even if Trump had proof 10 million illegals voted for kamala, he would be accused of insurrection if he tried to appeal the result.

What do "IDs" have to do with this?

If you're not a citizen, you are not legal to vote.
If you REGISTER as a non-citizen, you will ALSO be prosecuted for it, and you risk being deported for it.

Despite constant claims from idiots like yourself on this point, there are practically ZERO instances of "illegals" voting.

Most of the "voter fraud" is Republicans (like the CO Republican chair, who submitted an absentee ballot on behalf of his GF, and blamed a "diabetic episode" for it).
Wait a second. So why have immigrants murdered people even though it's illegal. It almost seems like they don't always follow the law. 🤔🙄

Delusional.

If illegals vote to get kamala elected, once she is in office she will not prosecute them. If it was found that illegals were the difference in the election, do you really think dems would admit they lost and just tell trump he actually won? This might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

The whole idea is that once the election result is announced, it will be final. Even if Trump had proof 10 million illegals voted for kamala, he would be accused of insurrection if he tried to appeal the result.
Glasses Youre Stupid GIF by Originals

Reactions: wausauhawk
The "Dems" have zero control over "citizenship" for these people.

And there is no guarantee they'll vote for "Dems", unless folks in the GOP (like yourself) keep posting racist memes and shit about immigrants. Then you WILL alienate them from "your" party.

That's something YOU have control over - you can either welcome them, and give them a hand-up, or you can alienate them and have them vote against your "side" once they are eligible.

Get it?

Your false narratives are plentiful.

After hearing how Biden Harris helped facilitate bringing 15-20,000 Hatians to Springfield Ohio, can we finally agree that this was all purposeful.

I claimed that the open borders and the immigrants were part of the biden Harris plan, not just accidental. I was laughed at by our board dems and told that immigration was not any worse than under trump.

Now the dems continue to defend the immigrants, but they can't deny that Kamala Harris and Biden are the cause.

Americans are struggling, but dems think we need to ignore struggling Americans while we pay for everything for illegals.

This WILL create more animosity among US citizens and there will be a breaking point.
Of course Harris/Biden planned or rather schemed to get all these illegal immigrants and immigrants in general pouring into this country. The mongrelization of our nation has begun and was preplanned.

Reactions: Hawk_82
After hearing how Biden Harris helped facilitate bringing 15-20,000 Hatians to Springfield Ohio, can we finally agree that this was all purposeful.

I claimed that the open borders and the immigrants were part of the biden Harris plan, not just accidental. I was laughed at by our board dems and told that immigration was not any worse than under trump.

Now the dems continue to defend the immigrants, but they can't deny that Kamala Harris and Biden are the cause.

Americans are struggling, but dems think we need to ignore struggling Americans while we pay for everything for illegals.

This WILL create more animosity among US citizens and there will be a breaking point.
voltaire1-2x.jpg

Reactions: EasyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT