ADVERTISEMENT

IMPEACHMENT HEARING THREAD

Blah blah blah. Circus by both sides. Dems know they don't have anything, repubs know everything but don't care. America is screwed

Corruption and treason aside (seriously-this guy is President), Trump has asked for aid to win an election from Russia, China and the Ukraine. That is illegal, Trump admits he did it and has done so on video tape. The Republicans of the past would have had the guts to criticize Trump. This is what makes this current generation of cowards, allowing Trump to do whatever he wants, so dangerous.

The ones who supported the Euromaidan movement were our allies.
Oh, we definitely supported certain factions in 2014, but that doesn't strike me as the same thing as Ukraine being an ally.

Don't mean to waste time on this point, but I just thought that was an odd way for Schiff to get started.

Oh, we definitely supported certain factions in 2014, but that doesn't strike me as the same thing as Ukraine being an ally.

Don't mean to waste time on this point, but I just thought that was an odd way for Schiff to get started.
Russia invaded Ukraine after Yanukovych and the rest of his pro-Russian government were forced out and replaced by pro-EU factions, so technically Ukraine was our ally at that point.

Reactions: Titus Andronicus
Do you think these republicans actually believe it is important to hear from the whistleblower or do they know it is a dishonest emphasis?
They know it's BS. They literally just got busted lying about who even knows the whistleblower within the first couple of minutes. It's clear facts will present a huge problem for the Republicans today.

PSA while some of you are watching this: Viewers should be warned to seek emergency urologic treatment if your political erection lasts four hours or longer.

Not watching that bullshit, BTW Matlock is currently on MeTV I will be giving updates on the trial Ben is currently involved in which is more believable than the rubbish going on in the House.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT