ADVERTISEMENT

In 2018 Walz lied about his rank, 2024 still hasn’t deleted the lie.

Dude. Being stupid is one thing, choosing to be stupid is another. Dude said he was at bagrum( sp)......and then said that base was in the wrong country. This is past embellishments, be started to believe the lie.
You will believe anything the propaganda tells you. And you're stupid on top of it. Bad combination but one that has plenty of company.

But Trump loves your sorry ass.

Reactions: BelemNole
You will believe anything the propaganda tells you. And you're stupid on top of it. Bad combination but one that has plenty of company.

But Trump loves your sorry ass.
If I show you a clear example of stolen valor on his part will you admit he has to answer for it?

Like I'm going to give you an example of the dude saying he was in a conflict or combat that he was never in. Textbook "stolen valor".

It's not Riley, there are multiple examples ans some are fairly large. I thought he would get away with "the guns I carried in combat" type shit as they could say training* but dude said he was places and did things he never did.
No. There are not. He was a CSM. He's retired. It's no different than a someone who was a CFO and retired but then worked as a controller calling themselves a retired CFO. You and the other numpties are desperate and this is gaining no traction whatsoever.

No. There are not. He was a CSM. He's retired. It's no different than a someone who was a CFO and retired but then worked as a controller calling themselves a retired CFO. You and the other numpties are desperate and this is gaining no traction whatsoever.
It is.

And there is way more than that. He might have survived that. Dude was dumb enough to say he saw combat at a place he never was.

You're trying to explain logic and common sense to a stump just fyi
Riley holds a special places in my heart. I imagine this little old man, sitting in his one bedroom apartment, inundated with whatever CNN tells him, mad that his life wasn't fair, yet somehow hating himself for being born.white and having every advantage.

I have no expectation Riley has the ability to take on new information.

It's a easy bet Riley. Yes or no.
Betting with you? You've got to be kidding. You're widely known for welching on bets, not showing up, etc.

You are free to carry on with your Trump fellating nonsense and the rest of us will continue to use it to as fodder demonstrating your ignorance and gullibility.

Riley holds a special places in my heart. I imagine this little old man, sitting in his one bedroom apartment, inundated with whatever CNN tells him, mad that his life wasn't fair, yet somehow hating himself for being born.white and having every advantage.

I have no expectation Riley has the ability to take on new information.
You can't even fathom a correct thought in your imagination. We do know that you are a desperate right wing numpty working four jobs yet on here incessantly spewing propaganda that gets debunked easily. No imagination needed for that.

You calling anyone else a coward is hilarious as you're also famous for refusing to answer questions. Here's a relatively recent string:

After he was already supposed to have turned everything in.

It's a yes or no question Joe. You can do it.

"Yes or no question Joe, did they find classified documents in the Biden home and or at Upenn after Biden had supposedly turned them in?"

Yes. And they didn't have to get a search warrant to retrieve them.

Did the FBI have to get a warrant to get the classified documents back from Trump? Yes or no.

Couldn't answer any of those questions, huh?

No I'm not interested in playing a game of rabbit hole while you try to justify why it's cool for your side to do shit and the other guy is the devil.

Again, I'm willing to say Trump's ****ed up. Can you say the shit the dems did, I pointed out was ****ed?

Yes or no. Why won't you answer any of the questions? Is it because you know your answer will either be a lie or expose your stupidity yet again?

That's another yes or no question.

Besides being dumb you're such a pussy on top of it. SMFH

Jesus christ, OP even spent some of his weekend posting this stupid shit.

I mean this in the nicest way possible, OP but you need some help homie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT