ADVERTISEMENT

In 4 years you won't have to vote again....

LOL - and here we are, again, at the point where you're shown what a dumbass you are and you frantically try to spin away. Hilarious.

Please name names of all these posters who are "the most vocal Biden supporters are now pissing dems off for not being full blown kamalalalalas......".

It's fun beating your ass by wimply using your own words.
Riley, you pissed yourself when you claimed I wouldn't provide the post. As if your cheesedick has any stick to hold, I then provided the post.

You now want names, after the other guy freely admitted it had happened.

Find the names yourself, it will give you and your new friend something to do.

Riley, you pissed yourself when you claimed I wouldn't provide the post. As if your cheesedick has any stick to hold, I then provided the post.

You now want names, after the other guy freely admitted it had happened.

Find the names yourself, it will give you and your new friend something to do.
I baited you as I often do. Most times you cower away. This time you gave a nonsensical post that doesn't relate to what you said. And now, right on cue, your squirming away.

If nothing else, your predictable.

I baited you as I often do. Most times you cower away. This time you gave a nonsensical post that doesn't relate to what you said. And now, right on cue, your squirming away.

If nothing else, your predictable.
You got smacked upside the mouth when you were dumb enough to think you had the balls to show up at the flag pole and I wouldn't.

And then the guy you were trying to white knight admitted he was wrong.

So now I get to point and laugh at Riley.

Riley, I would like to point out one thing. You may have noticed I told Torbee he likes to play Dem, it's true, Torbee is incredibly capable and at some point would tip the scale on, this is mine I'm keeping it, eventually. You however are a perfect Dem, your entire existence is a excuse of why thr other guy had the advantages and you were so right but coach just didn't let you ont he field. Meanwhile, you get ran the **** over every time you try to even walk and talk.

You, Riley, are a perfect dem, you DO need someone to make youe decisions for you.

You know like, we know you voted Joe, but really, you wanted Kamala.

Last edited:
You got smacked upside the mouth when you were dumb enough to think you had the balls to show up at the flag pole and I wouldn't.

And then the guy you were trying to white knight admitted he was wrong.

So now I get to point and laugh at Riley.

Riley, I would like to point out one thing. You may have noticed I told Torbee he likes to play Dem, it's true, Torbee is incredibly capable and at some point would tip the scale on, this is mine I'm keeping it, eventually. You however are a perfect Dem, your entire existence is a excuse of why thr other guy had the advantages and you were so right but coach just didn't let you ont he field. Meanwhile, you get ran the **** over overtime you try to even walk and talk.

You, Riley, are a perfect dem, you DO need someone to make youe decisions for you.

You know like, we know you voted Joe, but really, you wanted Kamala.
Lol - and now we're at the indecipherable ranting stage. Like clockwork. You are one predictable dumb ****.

Not to mention being very wrong yet again. Never been a Democrat. Voted for more repuublican Presidential candidates than Democrats before Trump. I have long hated the two party system but it's what we have right now. The republican party is a sham that would have Ronald Reagan and even Richard Nixon turning away from them. But you are one of the gullible rubes who will follow your party no matter what.

I'll leave you again to carry on with your patented dumbassery. It's a joy to watch.

Lol - and now we're at the indecipherable ranting stage. Like clockwork. You are one predictable dumb ****.

Not to mention being very wrong yet again. Never been a Democrat. Voted for more repuublican Presidential candidates than Democrats before Trump. I have long hated the two party system but it's what we have right now. The republican party is a sham that would have Ronald Reagan and even Richard Nixon turning away from them. But you are one of the gullible rubes who will follow your party no matter what.

I'll leave you again to carry on with your patented dumbassery. It's a joy to watch.
Quitting while you are behind is one of your better decisions.

I'll assume your first thought was Trump... here's the thing, I know he's lying or embellishing or stretching the truth. I don't latch onto every word he says and think it's holy and I can admit it. But you guys think every news story from your "trusted" sources is gospel, and that the democrats NEVER lie.
So just look past everything he has said and done. Rigged election bullshit. No problem, KFD doesn’t latch on to shit like that. He is just kidding. Pull your head out of your ass. That’s a dictators bread and butter…

• Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple
You forgot the right for men to choose. Don't be a bigot transphobe. Men get pregnant too.
You throw this out there often and I don’t have a problem with it other than you act like that it is equal to the crap the orange shitbag is trying to pull. Deep down you have a real feminine side, don’t you?

So just look past everything he has said and done. Rigged election bullshit. No problem, KFD doesn’t latch on to shit like that. He is just kidding. Pull your head out of your ass. That’s a dictators bread and butter…
You want him to be a dictator so bad... it has to crush you that Trump says dumb stuff but dork Brandon actually did it

I doubt Trump knows what he meant...
And that's pretty much the heart of what I was getting at, nothing more. Not defending that twattwaffle, just not going to get all triggered over something he said we don't fully know the context of. As for his chances to refute it? Why would he? It keeps his name in the mouths of both the Dems and the GOP and that is exactly what he wants. He wants to be talked about probably more than he wants the Presidency.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
And that's pretty much the heart of what I was getting at, nothing more. Not defending that twattwaffle, just not going to get all triggered over something he said we don't fully know the context of. As for his chances to refute it? Why would he? It keeps his name in the mouths of both the Dems and the GOP and that is exactly what he wants. He wants to be talked about probably more than he wants the Presidency.
Especially since Kackles is getting all the attention right now... he'd say just about anything to make waves and headlines and get the spot light back on him.

You want him to be a dictator so bad... it has to crush you that Trump says dumb stuff but dork Brandon actually did it
I don’t want him do be a dictator, doofus, that’s the whole point. President has immunity now too. That and the rigged election nonsense should be red flag for anyone who can think beyond what fux news tells them to…

Cancel it or begin a process to check it against death records or property rolls before canceling? Hope it’s the latter.
Some states with a high percentage of seniors have to do that, plus they have to rely on their previous state if they are recent move ins to make sure they’re not still registered to vote in their old state.

That’s pretty level headed of you, however, he needs to be called out every time he says something stupid. It absolutely would be the case if the shoe was on the other foot. Maybe, just maybe, a few people who would be voting for him actually come to their senses. He is a terrible person, a criminal, and shouldn’t be POTUS.

I don’t want him do be a dictator, doofus, that’s the whole point. President has immunity now too. That and the rigged election nonsense should be red flag for anyone who can think beyond what fux news tells them to…
Riiiight and MSNBC said Biden was just fine for the last 3 years, hell they even said he was fine after the debate. I don't watch or care about fox news but they're no worse on the daily than MSNBC.

And the president doesn't have blanket immunity, it's like you guys take a talking point and just keep hammering it no matter weird or crazy it is

Credit for staying on message though, you guys know how to ignore what you want and stay on message at the same time. It's the one thing dems do exceptionally well.

Riiiight and MSNBC said Biden was just fine for the last 3 years, hell they even said he was fine after the debate. I don't watch or care about fox news but they're no worse on the daily than MSNBC.

And the president doesn't have blanket immunity, it's like you guys take a talking point and just keep hammering it no matter weird or crazy it is

Credit for staying on message though, you guys know how to ignore what you want and stay on message at the same time. It's the one thing dems do exceptionally well.
since you know about what is and isn't included in the presidential immunity ruling

did they grant trump's wish to be able to execute political opponents without fear of criminal prosecution?

Reactions: TC Nole OX
If he's a football coach im a home builder for the 8 hours I put in with habitat for huminaty.
Yep Yes GIF by Rosanna Pansino

I'm probably a little more advanced than you, though, because I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last weekend in NM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT