ADVERTISEMENT

In 4 years you won't have to vote again....

I'll assume your first thought was Trump... here's the thing, I know he's lying or embellishing or stretching the truth. I don't latch onto every word he says and think it's holy and I can admit it. But you guys think every news story from your "trusted" sources is gospel, and that the democrats NEVER lie.
No, my first thought was you. I'm not sure anyone on here huffs the gaslighting more than you do. You seem to relish misinformation and then being proven wrong.

Only if you ignore the economy, investment in manufacturing and infrastructure, rights for women to choose, availability of birth control, etc. etc. etc.

Of course the willfully ignorant, like you, choose to ignore these things.

You forgot the right for men to choose. Don't be a bigot transphobe. Men get pregnant too.

Not calling out these blatant issues because you think they won't happen is a fool's errand. It's what got Trump elected in the first place.

We are on the same side of who to vote for, we are not singing the same tune about what to call out.
So you know exactly what Trump said and meant? Hell, people can't even agree if he said he's a Christian or not. "I didn't hear an a" "I heard NOT" Jesus.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
It's like the actual shit Trump does isn't bad enough, they have to twist and turn to try and make every fvcking miniscule thing he says into a pending apocalypse. Manginas all swollen with tears streaming down their faces. JFC!
I think what we are seeing right now is a product of how high the hyperbole.got in 2020. They don't have the sound bites they are desperate for so at this point they are straight up manufacturing them.

You forgot the right for men to choose. Don't be a bigot transphobe. Men get pregnant too.
I didn't. You're wrong yet again.

I did leave out LGBTQ+ rights including the right for same sex marriage which is another important arrow in the quiver.

Not that it matters to bigots like you.

• Haha
So you know exactly what Trump said and meant? Hell, people can't even agree if he said he's a Christian or not. "I didn't hear an a" "I heard NOT" Jesus.
I know what he said is consistent with other things he's said that indicate he will be an authoritarian.

I did leave out LGBTQ+ rights including the right for same sex marriage which is another important arrow in the quiver.

When we changed the Redskins name and agreed to gay marriage I really thought that would solve many of our social issues. I'm stunned it hasn't.

When we changed the Redskins name and agreed to gay marriage I really thought that would solve many of our social issues. I'm stunned it hasn't.
Then we had a enabler come into power and now we have you and other bigots bringing back old issues so we have to fight the fight all over again.

Look, I'm tired of arguing over every little nitnoid thing. The reality is that only Trump knows his true intentions, and it seems he's likely feeding off the attention generated by speculation. I took the time to analyze the worst-case scenario and found that, even if he were reelected and acted on his comments, there’s only about a 5% chance of it coming to fruition. Given the improbability of this scenario, I don’t think it’s worth getting overly concerned about a comment whose intent we can’t fully determine.

Regardless, I'm likely holding my nose and voting for Harris in November since I'll already be there to vote out Cruz in Texas, but I'm not "pissing myself" (or whatever Ghee said) over this. That's all.

Then we had a enabler come into power and now we have you and other bigots bringing back old issues so we have to fight the fight all over again.
Wait the commanders aren't the commanders anymore? The Guardians aren't the Guardians anymore? Two guys can't get married in all 50 states anymore?

What are you even talking about?

I know what he said is consistent with other things he's said that indicate he will be an authoritarian.
So there is zero chance, none whatsoever this could be true.

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) said Sunday that President Trump was “obviously making a joke” when he urged Christian voters to vote for him in November and that, if they do, they “won’t have to vote anymore” because “everything” will be “fixed.”

“I think he’s obviously making a joke about how bad things had been under Joe Biden, and how good they’ll be if we send President Trump back to the White House so we can turn the country around,” Cotton said in an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

Wait the commanders aren't the commanders anymore? The Guardians aren't the Guardians anymore? Two guys can't get married in all 50 states anymore?

What are you even talking about?
SMFH - you and your bigoted ilk are still in a huff over those changes and making efforts to take some of that progress away.

You're so ****ing bad at this.

• Haha

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.) said Sunday that President Trump was “obviously making a joke” when he urged Christian voters to vote for him in November and that, if they do, they “won’t have to vote anymore” because “everything” will be “fixed.”

“I think he’s obviously making a joke about how bad things had been under Joe Biden, and how good they’ll be if we send President Trump back to the White House so we can turn the country around,” Cotton said in an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union.”
JFC - if you say so.

I'm sure you believe he knows nothing about Project 25 either.

Gullibles all around us.

Look, I'm tired of arguing over every little nitnoid thing. The reality is that only Trump knows his true intentions, and it seems he's likely feeding off the attention generated by speculation. I took the time to analyze the worst-case scenario and found that, even if he were reelected and acted on his comments, there’s only about a 5% chance of it coming to fruition. Given the improbability of this scenario, I don’t think it’s worth getting overly concerned about a comment whose intent we can’t fully determine.

Regardless, I'm likely holding my nose and voting for Harris in November since I'll already be there to vote out Cruz in Texas, but I'm not "pissing myself" (or whatever Ghee said) over this. That's all.
Imma start calling you "High Road" Alaska Guy. You're a better man than me, these drama queens (and both sides have their share here) are a bit much.

JFC - if you say so.

I'm sure you believe he knows nothing about Project 25 either.

Gullibles all around us.
I didn't say that. I said YOU don't know and I don't know. Do I have to explain what "not knowing means?" Fvck man, you DO NOT KNOW what he meant, you THINK you know and apparently if you're right and I'm wrong there's like a 95-97.5% chance it can't even happen. (I didn't check Alaska's work for accuracy)

What the fvck is wrong with you? Do you just love to argue for no damn good reason? You must have all the MAGAts on ignore or something, so you take shit out with people on your side.

Yes, authoritarian shifts have happened in history and no one thought they'd see it coming in places like 1930s Germany (response to Joe above). Howevr, like I said earlier, the U.S. system has built-in safeguards
So did other countries, and it didn't matter, there, either.

You flood the courts with enablers and things come apart pretty quickly. That is what historians who study how fascism arises are telling you.

If people utilize that "portal" to intentionally de-register someone who should NOT be unregistered, it should be a 2 yr jail sentence, $10,000 fine and lose your own voting rights for 10 yrs. Same as false registrations.

It should not be an "anonymous" portal, you should be required to confirm w/ credentials so if you lie, you pay the penalty.

Pointing out that you were wrong.
No sir, what you have done is provided the example.of the most ardent supporters calling people idiots for leaving the Biden bus, you will notice those same people are the front runners for why you need to be all in all Kamala.

Last edited:
I didn't say that. I said YOU don't know and I don't know. Do I have to explain what "not knowing means?" Fvck man, you DO NOT KNOW what he meant, you THINK you know and apparently if you're right and I'm wrong there's like a 95-97.5% chance it can't even happen. (I didn't check Alaska's work for accuracy)

What the fvck is wrong with you? Do you just love to argue for no damn good reason? You must have all the MAGAts on ignore or something, so you take shit out with people on your side.
(Yes)

Reactions: goldmom
SMFH - you and your bigoted ilk are still in a huff over those changes and making efforts to take some of that progress away.

You're so ****ing bad at this.
are we? I haven't heard of anyone trying to make sure you can't have legally married sword fights.

The "you can't understand common sense" line. When you know you lost an arguement you try to talk down to people. You've done it to me several times but it never gets old.
But you’re such a YUUGE target. 😂
If you put me on ignore I’ll do the same for you,
Deal?

Tom Cotton said. TOM COTTON said. Sounds about right.

This might be the first time I have used a laughing emoji to signify I am both laughing at and laughing with. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: alaskanseminole
I don't know why did Trump think he needed to change the policies of Obama's very successful popular Presidency, you tell me.
What were those “successful” Obama policies that Trump overturned. And don’t give me the Green New Deal. 🥴

You still don't grasp the point. And I didn't say you said anything.

I doubt Trump knows what he meant but I do know his rhetoric is consistently authoritarian and potentially dangerous.

GFY. I have no one on ignore. It's too interesting to see what dumbass nonsense people like you will bring up next.

No sir, what you have done is provided the example.of the most ardent supporters calling people idiots for leaving the Biden bus, you will notice those same people are the front runners for why you need to be all in all Kamala.
Who did that and what posts are you referring?

You won't answer because you are completely wrong. Yet again.

Reactions: TC Nole OX

I just don’t get the Dems national/presidential policy platforms? It should be a strong economy (lower inflation), strong national defense (which includes border security), balanced policies, and overall crime control. All the social issues are secondary and many should be handled at the State/local level, in my opinion.

• Wow
Reactions: TC Nole OX
What were those “successful” Obama policies that Trump overturned. And don’t give me the Green New Deal. 🥴
ACA
Marriage Equality happened on his watch
Finally getting Osama bin Laden
Paris Climate Change agreement

He tried to overturn ACA, but was unsuccessful. His court indicated Marriage Equality is vulnerable.

I just don’t get the Dems national/presidential policy platforms? It should be a strong economy (lower inflation), strong national defense (which includes border security), balanced policies, and overall crime control. All the social issues are secondary and many should be handled at the State/local level, in my opinion.
Well, the economy is strong and inflation has become manageable while wages are rising. Border security had a bi-partisan bill ready to go that Trump vetoed. If he's defeated in the election there's a chance that or something similar can get through. I have no idea what you mean by "balanced policies". Violent crime is down over the past few years.

Social issues like gun control, abortion civil rights, healthcare are far too important to our country to allow fragmentation at the state level.

That was literally one person
Close, but I do appreciate you acknowledging it.

Yeah man, the most vocal Biden supporters are now pissing dems off for not being full blown kamalalalalas......

Ya hate to see it.... but more importantly.....ya fu.cking love to see it...

Riley, you are now trying to argue something the guy I was speaking to already admitted was true.

Dance pool boy.
LOL - and here we are, again, at the point where you're shown what a dumbass you are and you frantically try to spin away. Hilarious.

Please name names of all these posters who are "the most vocal Biden supporters are now pissing dems off for not being full blown kamalalalalas......".

It's fun beating your ass by wimply using your own words.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT