ADVERTISEMENT

In two days, I’m gone.

Hawki97

HR Legend
Dec 16, 2001
Iowa City, IA
Heading off to those far off lands I got all those vaccines for. Will barely have internet and when I do, it’s too expensive to waste on HORT which is where I get all my news from. Expedition lasts for 6-8 weeks and I’ll pretty much be cut off from the planet.

How will the world be different between what it is now and 2 months from now?

Will Taylor Swift and her boyfriend be engaged?

Will one of our presidential candidates be off the ticket?

Who will be unalive?

Will an Iowa team be on the cusp of a national title?

Will HORT have been moderated into oblivion by the MAGA overlords?

Likes will be distributed upon my return to those getting any predictions correct.

ricky-gervais-laughing.gif

GUEST_6f869abe-3b2c-42e9-9fdf-7fd594e9211c
In a shocking turn of events Biden announces he has fired Kamala Harris. In an emergency press conference he announces this toy as his NEW VP. New polls show he flips 75% of undecided voters.

Heading off to those far off lands I got all those vaccines for. Will barely have internet and when I do, it’s too expensive to waste on HORT which is where I get all my news from. Expedition lasts for 6-8 weeks and I’ll pretty much be cut off from the planet.
I thought they closed down Epstein's Island. Report back to GIAHORT who was on the Lolita Express with you...

Reactions: lucas80

Who will be unalive?

Likes will be distributed upon my return to those getting any predictions correct.
We’ll take care of Mrs. 97/Your mom for you while you’re gone.

Who will be unalive?

No on the national title. Iowa can't have stuff like that.

Good luck, OP. If you go to New Orleans, bring plenty of jimmies and make sure the coke is fentanyl-free. Happy orgy-ing!

Who will be unalive?

RIP. Some of us will miss you.

So, the Hawkeyes almost made the championship dream come true.

Have the new HORT overlords destroyed it yet? I see stolen_valor_4_a_day pissing his pants and still pretending he was in the marines so they can’t be moderating that much.

What did you guys do to JR?

What else did I miss?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT