Independent women voters - a massive swing to the Republicans

jamesvanderwulf

HR Legend
Nov 27, 2015
People's Republic of Johnson County
Did you tell here she's buying more stock and when the market goes back up, which it will, she's going to have even more money? I doubt it. It amazes how much some of you guys panic when the market is down. Buy. Low.
Wrong again Tommy. IRA rules require earned income to be able to continue contributing, plus RDMs ( required minimum distributions ) kick in at 72. So when you have a 30% downturn at the wrong time in your life you may never recover, but you knew that. No, you didn't, you're a good little team Blue lapdog...

Kelsers

HR MVP
Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Wrong again Tommy. IRA rules require earned income to be able to continue contributing, plus RDMs ( required minimum distributions ) kick in at 72. So when you have a 30% downturn at the wrong time in your life you may never recover, but you knew that. No, you didn't, you're a good little team Blue lapdog...
So, you would get less/mo?

Urohawk

HR Heisman
Sep 30, 2001
Here is the GOP. Embarrassing. Pathetic.

This is actually comedian David Cross and this is a complete parody. I caught this almost immediately.

Chishawk1425

HR King
Nov 27, 2019
This is actually comedian David Cross and this is a complete parody. I caught this almost immediately.

Go look at the idiots actual twitter feed. 😆