ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana Fever need an Inside prescence

Dec 18, 2003
Our Indiana Fever will likely have the first pick in the 2025 draft...the temptation will be to draft Paige Bueckers...I think they need to draft the best available inside lesbian prescence...they need a big lesbian to patrol the lane...I say this as a woke individual who is all in on the lesbians...just sayin'

Our Indiana Fever will likely have the first pick in the 2025 draft...the temptation will be to draft Paige Bueckers...I think they need to draft the best available inside lesbian prescence...they need a big lesbian to patrol the lane...I say this as a woke individual who is all in on the lesbians...just sayin'
The DC team hasn’t won a game yet, so I doubt Indiana gets the first pick again.

The Mystics are winless so I don't think Indiana gets the first pick, but it will probably be top 3. Honestly, I don't think players matter until they can get someone who knows something about organizing an offense and a defense. I certainly don't have the answers to that but even I can tell that whatever they are doing out there isn't good.

Would it be shocking to trade Boston for Cardoso? That is what I am feeling about now.
This is what they need. Boston is not quick enough or bouncy enough to get shots off. Fells like Iowa with a center that doesn’t have quick post moves

Sides is a terrible coach. What’s worse than her X’s and O’s Is her media ability. She is clueless and needs to be released assp. The sharing of the text is something no real coach would do. She really fuc7ed her star there.

They also need an outside presence, a
bench presence, a defensive presence, an enforcer presence and a coaching presence to go along with an inside presence. Other than that I think they'll be okay
I agree. Every presence other than Caitlin ranges from pretty good to horrible. If you have a chance to draft both Jordan and drexler you do it, because you might get an Aliyah Bowie instead.

Hell da F no on overrated Bueckers.

Get rid of GD waste of space Boston.

Dipsh*t Sides needed to be gone in May!

All of that gives Caitlin a fighting chance to go .500 next year.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Inside game for fever is atrocious? Bunch of clydesdales runnin with quarter horses. I m sorry Boston and the other big should be traded ASAP. Sides needs firing she has lost this team. Clark needs to puttin sometime movin her ft on defense she suks. If ya want to play slow trade clark that's not her game. To me clark is at her best when she's the focal pt of offense. Looks like she's passn up shots to not look like a ball hog
Her support cast couldn t hit water if sittin in a boat. The 2 bag's rebounding effort or lack of should be grounds to be benched.

Reactions: amahawk
Inside game for fever is atrocious? Bunch of clydesdales runnin with quarter horses. I m sorry Boston and the other big should be traded ASAP. Sides needs firing she has lost this team. Clark needs to puttin sometime movin her ft on defense she suks. If ya want to play slow trade clark that's not her game. To me clark is at her best when she's the focal pt of offense. Looks like she's passn up shots to not look like a ball hog
Her support cast couldn t hit water if sittin in a boat. The 2 bag's rebounding effort or lack of should be grounds to be benched.
This might be one of my all-time favorite posts on this board.

So many nuances.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT