ADVERTISEMENT

*********Indiana Fever @ NY Liberty*********

Who you all blaming for Caitlin Clark's mistakes today? The conspiracy to guard Clark tougher than other WNBA rookies so they keep her down? The other players that don't want to pass to her? The coach that doesn't want Clark to flame out by her 5th game?

A few of my favorites.
Enjoy the WNBA game today.
13 grabbing Clark's arm on the shot

Who you all blaming for Caitlin Clark's mistakes today? The conspiracy to guard Clark tougher than other WNBA rookies so they keep her down? The other players that don't want to pass to her? The coach that doesn't want Clark to flame out by her 5th game?

A few of my favorites.
Enjoy the WNBA game today.
Clark for draining another 3

Reactions: 2D_
Whoever was guarding Sabrina sucked, because now they have CC on her. They were leaving her wide open which has allowed her to get hot. Keep an eye on how she plays going forward with CC guarding.

EDIT: NVM looks like Clark isn't guarding her now

Fever lost the 1st qtr by 11 pts

Losing this qtr by 6 pts

No way they should be THIS bad
Ehhh......the more I watch, the more I see the differences in their roster vs everyone else.

Some of it is coaching and being able to reel in some of their erratic tendencies, and being in the right spots, etc etc, but the fact is there's just certain things several of the players on this Fever roster just can't do as well as their peers.

NY wins 91-80.

Breanna Stewart of NY led all scorers with 24 pts.

Caitlin was next with 22 pts.

Caitlin's stats:

34 minutes

4-10 (40%) from 3
5-7 (71%) from 2
9-17 (53%) overall shooting

0-0 FTs

22 Points
6 Rebounds (2 offensive)
8 Assists
1 Steal

8 Turnovers

2 Fouls

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawksfor3
The Fever look like an overwhelmed team, like one of the college tomato cans (NW Podunk St., etc.) who travel around in November to play power five teams and get beat by 30 points.

NY leads at halftime, 57-37.

CC leads all scorers with 15 pts.

Ionescu of NY is next with 12 pts.

Caitlin's stats:

17 minutes

3-6 (50%) from 3
3-3 (100%) from 2
6-9 (67%) overall shooting

0-0 FTs

15 Points
2 Defensive Rebounds
4 Assists

6 Turnovers

1 Foul

At halftime, they said that CC making 6 out of 9 shots was 75% accuracy.

ummmmmmm......

sooooooooo, how do the Fever outscore the Liberty by 21 or more in the 2nd half?

LOL

TV ratings are gonna be AMAZING!

Not.
but they are pumping up the stock of the WNBA, "buy now"... is that an SEC violation for fraud somehow? which made me wonder, is the W hype outside of clark there at all?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT