ADVERTISEMENT

*********Indiana Fever @ NY Liberty*********

Watching the highlights, all of the Liberty threes are about a foot outside the line. If Clark wants an open shot, she has to chuck it from 30 feet.

Reactions: CarterHall
I've seen more airballs and bad shots from the Indiana Fever in this game than I did watching Iowa all last year.

Iowa's team last year could blow Indiana out of the water

@littlez I am now prepared to say she is the best player on the fever, they are not very good…

They literally cannot handle her passes. They are bad, bad bad and she still has a long ways to go, but she appears to me to be the only one running an offense and that Kelsey Mitchell holy shit I had no clue what a ball hog she is.

Well, they've looked better over the last several minutes. They are passing the ball around and getting better shots.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
NY leads after 3 quarters, 73-58.

CC leads all scorers with 20 pts.

Breanna Stewart of NY is next with 18 pts.

Caitlin's stats:

26 minutes

4-8 (50%) from 3
4-6 (67%) from 2
8-14 (57%) overall shooting

0-0 FTs

20 Points
5 Rebounds (2 offensive)
6 Assists
1 Steal

8 Turnovers

2 Fouls

NY leads after 3 quarters, 73-58.

CC leads all scorers with 20 pts.

Breanna Stewart of NY is next with 18 pts.

Caitlin's stats:

26 minutes

4-8 (50%) from 3
4-6 (67%) from 2
8-14 (57%) overall shooting

0-0 FTs

20 Points
5 Rebounds (2 offensive)
6 Assists

8 Turnovers

2 Fouls
Some of those turnovers are on her teammates

Reactions: Franisdaman
@littlez I am now prepared to say she is the best player on the fever, they are not very good…

They literally cannot handle her passes. They are bad, bad bad and she still has a long ways to go, but she appears to me to be the only one running an offense and that Kelsey Mitchell holy shit I had no clue what a ball hog she is.
She doesn’t like to pass. She and Caitlin could be a dynamic duo if she wasn’t so damn greedy but I don’t think she’s going to change her stripes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT