ADVERTISEMENT

INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE COOPER DEJEAN WAS POINTING, NOT WAVING

Idiotic. The reason it was reviewed was to see if CDJ stepped out of bounds. When Ken realized it wasn’t close to OOB he had to come up with something else. Why else would a replay that should have taken 20 seconds end up taking over two minutes?

Why would Ken review Hill’s TD run? Why would Ken call and confirm a targeting when there was no indisputable evidence of targeting? Hmmmm, seems like ole Ken may have something invested in this game.
Conspiracy theories like this are for low IQ idiots. The idea that the refs or the league is in any way anti Iowa and literally took action to assist Minnesota in winning the game is so ridiculously laughable. You should be embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: iahawks10
Conspiracy theories like this are for low IQ idiots. The idea that the refs or the league is in any way anti Iowa and literally took action to assist Minnesota in winning the game is so ridiculously laughable. You should be embarrassed.

Where did I mention anything about anti Iowa? Reading comprehension can be difficult for the low IQ. You’d have to be drooling on yourself during this game not to be able to see a clear agenda from Ken Koester.

Where did I mention anything about anti Iowa? Reading comprehension can be difficult for the low IQ. You’d have to be drooling on yourself during this game not to be able to see a clear agenda from Ken Koester.
What agenda specifically?

What agenda specifically?

Oh, I don’t know……. The abnormal amount of replays in this game. There’s an average of 2.2 replays in a college football game. There were six in this game, five of them against Iowa.

There were two TDs scored in this game, both of them were further reviewed by the replay official. It’s not that difficult to see there was an agenda.

The only real question is and something that needs further investigation is why was there an agenda? Financial is the most obvious and makes the most sense.

Oh, I don’t know……. The abnormal amount of replays in this game. There’s an average of 2.2 replays in a college football game. There were six in this game, five of them against Iowa.

There were two TDs scored in this game, both of them were further reviewed by the replay official. It’s not that difficult to see there was an agenda.

The only real question is and something that needs further investigation is why was there an agenda? Financial is the most obvious and makes the most sense.
So you’re doubling down on your idiotic conspiracy theory that has no basis in reality. Got it. Moron.

So you’re doubling down on your idiotic conspiracy theory that has no basis in reality. Got it. Moron.

😂 It’s pretty obvious who the idiot is here. Basis in reality, comical coming from a troll. You can’t make this up. Your whole life exists on the internet and not in reality.

Reactions: AckHawk80
😂 It’s pretty obvious who the idiot is here. Basis in reality, comical coming from a troll. You can’t make this up. Your whole life exists on the internet and not in reality.
I’m not the one making up crazy conspiracy theories to help explain a loss to a rival. You’re desperate, sad, and pathetic.

I’m not the one making up crazy conspiracy theories to help explain a loss to a rival. You’re desperate, sad, and pathetic.

You’ve been trolling a rival’s board for the past six days. You’re up there with BlowingHotGuys/YellowBelly, calling others sad and pathetic. Irony at its finest.

You’ve been trolling a rival’s board for the past six days. You’re up there with BlowingHotGuys/YellowBelly, calling others sad and pathetic. Irony at its finest.
I’m not trolling. Just trying to show why it is crystal clear that the correct call was made. I’ve since realized that your fanbase is simply too dumb to understand.

• Haha
I’m not trolling. Just trying to show why it is crystal clear that the correct call was made. I’ve since realized that your fanbase is simply too dumb to understand.

Your name alone is the definition of trolling, dipshit. Just because you’re too stupid to understand it, doesn’t mean you’re not doing it. You know how you handle ignorant people and trolls which, you qualify as both? You ignore them. You have nothing useful here, but I’m sure you’ve been told that before. See ya.

Reactions: nelly02
Your name alone is the definition of trolling, dipshit. Just because you’re too stupid to understand it, doesn’t mean you’re not doing it. You know how you handle ignorant people and trolls which, you qualify as both? You ignore them. You have nothing useful here, but I’m sure you’ve been told that before. See ya.
Enjoy your crazy conspiracy theories.

Let's see here:
Questionable crew previously had to sit a couple weeks
Questionable booth official looking at out of bounds and saw #3 waving left arm (not allowed to look at that)
Cooper knew he didn't call for a fair catch (any proof he has ever called FC and then caught the ball and ran?)
Several Gophers knew he didn't call for a fair catch
Yeah, sounds like the Hawks got a fair shake folks. lol

Let's see here:
Questionable crew previously had to sit a couple weeks
Questionable booth official looking at out of bounds and saw #3 waving left arm (not allowed to look at that)
Cooper knew he didn't call for a fair catch (any proof he has ever called FC and then caught the ball and ran?)
Several Gophers knew he didn't call for a fair catch
Yeah, sounds like the Hawks got a fair shake folks. lol
First, they are allowed to review the waving motion you’re simply wrong about that. The rest of your post proves you simply don’t understand the call that was made. Dejean never called for a fair catch. The Gophers defenders didn’t think he called a fair catch. But Dejean did clearly wave his left arm telling his teammates to get away from the landing area of the ball so it wouldn’t touch them. That waving motion by definition of the rule means he is not allowed to advance the ball.

You need to do better before posting such nonsense that only shows you don’t understand the rule.

First, they are allowed to review the waving motion you’re simply wrong about that. The rest of your post proves you simply don’t understand the call that was made. Dejean never called for a fair catch. The Gophers defenders didn’t think he called a fair catch. But Dejean did clearly wave his left arm telling his teammates to get away from the landing area of the ball so it wouldn’t touch them. That waving motion by definition of the rule means he is not allowed to advance the ball.

You need to do better before posting such nonsense that only shows you don’t understand the rule.
Wrong. The review was to see if runner was out of bounds, not if Cooper waved his arm. They could have blown the play dead or thrown the flag and let it play out and then go back and review the arm waving. That did not happen.

What happened to your mind reading theory regarding what the official decided to do? lol

Provide the rule that says while reviewing a TD or checking if runner steps out of bounds or a receiver catches out of bounds for example, that they can then happen to see a different infraction, and call that also.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT