ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Larry Sirotto and Margaret McCaffrey moment during the game.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Just under the 4 minute mark in the first half a pass intended for Patrick went out of bounds near the scorers table. From my view it looked like the Nebraska defender had hit Patrick's arm. Meh, could have been a foul. Not a great pass, but could have been a foul. Sirotto called it out of bounds, Nebraska's ball. Patrick started to walk away from him but turned and said something. When they came down the court they went to the TV timeout, and Fran got after Sirotto, who said something in return, Fran stopped and turned to talk to the assistants, but Sirotto circled the huddle and to my view distinctly yelled at Fran three times. Uncalled for. Fran was coaching, not talking to him anymore. Sirotto circled into the lane towards the end line, I looked away, then I looked back down and I could see him talking to a woman. Uh oh, Margaret. I could see him say a few words to her, listen to her, say a few words back, then Margaret puts her index and middle finger to her lips and blows him a kiss, and Sirotto did the same in return.
That was some weird s***.

Watched this too. All I saw was Scirotto throw his head around while laughing.

Watched this too. All I saw was Scirotto throw his head around while laughing.
Were you at the game, or was it on TV? I swear she made a motion like she was demonstrating Patrick was hit on the arm.

I was at the game, but I was in the corner opposite of Nebraska's bench. Happened under Iowa's hoop. Saw she was making motions with her arms over arms. It wasn't a very short conversation by any means.

Then she walzted over to grab a cup of water behind Iowas bench, then back to opposite side to find her seat.

I find her to be a strange person, fwiw.

So not only was he involved in promotions based on race, sex, and sexuality.... He was having other officers covering for him, when missing work to go refee.... And they had a policy against doing that to go work another job.

Seems like a great person to enforce rules as a police officer and on a B1G basketball court.
Here’s the most astonishing quote.

“He does admit to having said the department was too white and trying to change that. “If I die on the hill for promoting diversity, as I was charged by the city manager to do from the day I was hired,” he told the Sun-Sentinel, “then I will sleep well at night.”

I wonder what he thinks of the NBA or the NFL?

Reactions: dean_oliver222
Here’s the most astonishing quote.

“He does admit to having said the department was too white and trying to change that. “If I die on the hill for promoting diversity, as I was charged by the city manager to do from the day I was hired,” he told the Sun-Sentinel, “then I will sleep well at night.”

I wonder what he thinks of the NBA or the NFL?

You cant be racist against whites dummy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT