ADVERTISEMENT

Interview with trampled cheerleader from Pitt game

oh, how i wish this was on HROT, as decurom doesn't allow me to post what i really want to say.

News Anchor keeps referring to them as "dancers". So she's tellin' us there's a chance!

Yeah!!!
6a0120a6dde087970b0162fe08c766970d-pi

They are dance team members not cheerleaders. For what its worth.

This. One of my best friend's daughter was on the team until last year. The cheer leaders are the ones that have guys and girls and do flips and crap. The dance team dances and they compete against other dance teams nationally.

This. One of my best friend's daughter was on the team until last year. The cheer leaders are the ones that have guys and girls and do flips and crap. The dance team dances and they compete against other dance teams nationally.
CSB

My niece is on the team. NO pics perverts. Anyway, I was texting my sister after the kick if she got ran over. Sister was freaking out as she was trying to get down to the field to see. Turns out she got out of the way just in time. Crazy scenario.

My niece is on the team. NO pics perverts. Anyway, I was texting my sister after the kick if she got ran over. Sister was freaking out as she was trying to get down to the field to see. Turns out she got out of the way just in time. Crazy scenario.

Yeah, I'd have been freakin' out if Caitlin had been down there. Not my relation, but I've known her since she was 5.

I'm biting my lip so hard. There are so many great lines regarding football players on top of dancers, but I'm just not going to go there......

On another note, you've got to have some field awareness if you're going to stand on the sidelines for any sporting event. You've got to know what's going to happen after something like that.

It's unfortunate, but use common sense ladies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT