ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa at Utah

Probably, although I assume that game was at the Delta Center and not the Huntsman Center.
I remember the walls on the side of the baskets when we played Kentucky.

The Huntsman Center hosted the first and second rounds of the NCAA tournament 12 times (1984, 1985, 1987, 1988, 1990, 1991, 1993, 1995, 1997, 2000, 2003, and 2006). It hosted the West Regional Final twice (1971, 1981) and one Final Four (1979). Due to the frequency of hosting first- and second-round games, the Huntsman Center is third all-time in NCAA Tournament games hosted, with 81

Well bully for them.

suck-meter-red-alert.gif
Isn't Utah on Mountain time, then it would be 7 there?

Utah is a good 3 pt shooting team and they rebound well

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF
Congratulations...you just caused me to draw attention to myself from other restaurant patrons as I eat my eggs. My nonstop giggling and chuckling probably has some of these good people wondering what my problem is. :)

A more fitting gif there could not be. LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: QChawks
I remember the walls on the side of the baskets when we played Kentucky.

The Huntsman Center hosted the first and second rounds of the NCAA tournament 12 times (1984, 1985, 1987, 1988, 1990, 1991, 1993, 1995, 1997, 2000, 2003, and 2006). It hosted the West Regional Final twice (1971, 1981) and one Final Four (1979). Due to the frequency of hosting first- and second-round games, the Huntsman Center is third all-time in NCAA Tournament games hosted, with 81
Thanks for the info. I almost forgot how NCAA Tourney games used to actually be played in college arenas.

Just found this old video of 1997 NCAA Tourney 1st round highlights. I miss the days of playing on college teams' floors and not the generic floors they have for every game nowadays. Much more personality (and you could actually tell where the teams were playing).

Actually, it was played in Tempe at the Arizona State stadium. I was there. It was a great game. Micah Hyde's INT return for the winning TD was spectacular, and the TV guy made a great call. Look it up on YouTube.

Can still hear the voice cracking “Micah…”

LOL post a copy of your bet slip. Iowa will have big trouble with Utah if they aren’t shooting lights out from the arc.
He won't. All talk, no action.
Have no idea how to post it.

Bet late in the game Iowa+13. Wish they would have given reason to get more heavily involved.

Did lose on a pre-game ml bet +200. Might not bet that again having seen the game. It's probably closer to a break even bet than I had originally estimated.

Have bet sports nearly every day for 28 years. Going into this game the value on the ml+200 was hard to pass on. Definitely not a good showing by the Hawks. Usually a better performance could have been counted on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT