ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Baseball #4 @ Houston Regional

CGXlzwjU8AA52Bs.0.0.png

A former Iowa BB and FB player who lives here got into a run in with the obnoxious fan. He attempted to follow the Iowa guy to his vehicle. Serious mistake. Iowa guy can take care of himself. Plus around here you don't know who is armed.

Iowa guy played for Hayden Fry

By the way Houston wonders why it doesn't get into a major conference. They act like a bunch of thugs from the Third Ward. That stuff showing up on TV doesn't leave a good impression.

A former Iowa BB and FB player who lives here got into a run in with the obnoxious fan. He attempted to follow the Iowa guy to his vehicle. Serious mistake. Iowa guy can take care of himself. Plus around here you don't know who is armed.

Iowa guy played for Hayden Fry

By the way Houston wonders why it doesn't get into a major conference. They act like a bunch of thugs from the Third Ward. That stuff showing up on TV doesn't leave a good impression.
You witnessed this first hand?

Houston adds a run...4-2 A&M with bases loaded still, 1 out

Houston had done NOTHING all day until the 9th. A&M had dominated this game.

The annoying Houston fan is not there, the others are though....

Houston gets another run, it's 4-3 now. Runners on 1st/2nd with 2 outs.

You witnessed this first hand?

No but I talked to the former Iowa player. Now the way he dresses(all Iowa gear) might attract attention. The local Iowa club leader who was there also told me about it.

Typical bunch of third ward thugs. UH is in the Third Ward of Houston. The nearby neighborhoods are not places to walk around after dark.

No but I talked to the former Iowa player. Now the way he dresses(all Iowa gear) might attract attention. The local Iowa club leader who was there also told me about it.

Typical bunch of third ward thugs. UH is in the Third Ward of Houston. The nearby neighborhoods are not places to walk around after dark.
What exactly went down? Bad fan behavior is one thing, but an unsafe environment is something the NCAA would be interested in knowing about.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT