ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa City area foodies: Zombie Burger or Teddy's Bigger Burgers?

Try the fruity pebbles shake at Zombie Burger.

tenor.gif

George's. You can't go wrong with 50 years of grease accumulated on a flat top grill.
I haven't tried Ted's. I do enjoy both Shorts (East Side location), and Zombie Burger. My kids love Zombie Burger so it's a nice bonding moment over a 2000 calorie meal.

George's. You can't go wrong with 50 years of grease accumulated on a flat top grill.
I haven't tried Ted's. I do enjoy both Shorts (East Side location), and Zombie Burger. My kids love Zombie Burger so it's a nice bonding moment over a 2000 calorie meal.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Georges have some sort of burger oven?

Reactions: Jerome Silberman

Loved George's back in the day but it's very similar to the Starlite Lounge burger in CR and she's not a fan of that.

I loved Teddy's when I was in IC. Everything is so big. Zombie Burger was good too. I didn't mind shorts, but it was such a pain to get a table. Some days you could get one right away, and some days it was a half hour wait. Honestly, I haven't really missed Short's since I've moved. Most towns have a place just like it.

They have Zombie Burger in Iowa City now? Since when? I don't know Teddy's but it's now on my list.

I used to do foilies in the bathroom at the IC Vine. Then exit the bathroom and do $1 apple pie shots. I don't like the idea of Zombie Burger in Iowa City. Tasty Tacos should loosen their assholes and invade college towns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT