ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa DCI agent Brian Sanger

Same guy?

Whatever this Facebook page was, it’s gone now. Someone said on the football board his Linkdin page is gone as well.

• Wow
Reactions: Sharky1203
I think some of you all have so much hatred and political toxicity in your blood that behind the curtain of anything that happens in life it was some political operator.
If this gets litigated or ends up in the court system, there will be some information that surfaces that will embarrass some individuals and entities.

And I'm talking higher up the ladder than Sanger.
Which is why I think the State of Iowa will attempt to have a financial settlement that prevents public release of all the details.
It's pretty clear to me there are likely some nervous public officials in Des Moines tonite.
So I disagree with your premise.

Cyclone Fanatic site had already made mention of this last summer.

Last edited:
I Hate Him Donna Meagle GIF by Parks and Recreation

We know law enforcement is allowed to lie to obtain information from suspects or to generally obtain other data.

Seems that was the case here during the investigation?

Merica!

I think some of you all have so much hatred and political toxicity in your blood that behind the curtain of anything that happens in life it was some political operator.
You happen to notice how Iowa's Republican legislators are jumping through hoops defending DCI?

And BirdBrain stating it's the Dept of Public Safety responsibility.

And it's not political?
Keep electing Republicans.

Last edited:
"...this was done without a warrant, tips, complaints, or evidence that illegal gambling was occurring..."

All to catch high-profile student-athletes using gambling aps. How about the DCI uses that stuff catch the pervs posting and viewing wrestling clips on the perv sites.
Wow all of that to catch a few kids gambling. Seems like a waste of resources!

You happen to notice how Iowa's Republican legislators are jumping through hoops defending DCI?

And BirdBrain stating it's the Dept of Public Safety responsibility.

And it's not political?
Keep electing Republicans.
Whatever political issues you’ve got going on in the great state of Iowa PALE in comparison to the disaster that is California. Not a conservative official to be found round these parts….

Who do we hate more? Sanger or Nebraska?
This begs the question. What is Sanger's background?...for all we know he could be infact Nebraska bred (or inbred). Obviously, the Iowa DCI website hides any information about people that work there...people working for State of Iowa....the people of the state of Iowa....they seemed to forget that and think they can function in a secret bubble.

The question remains, why and what motive did he have?

Tom Brands asked this way back to the Iowa Media...."why was this whole thing started....and by who?"....can anyone in this media room do some actual investigative reporting and look into it?

The answer is no, the Iowa Media (like most media these days) is only interested in easy fun stuff. They would rather write gossip columns rather than do real journalism.

This begs the question. What is Sanger's background?...for all we know he could be infact Nebraska bred (or inbred). Obviously, the Iowa DCI website hides any information about people that work there...people working for State of Iowa....the people of the state of Iowa....they seemed to forget that and think they can function in a secret bubble.

The question remains, why and what motive did he have?

Tom Brands asked this way back to the Iowa Media...."why was this whole thing started....and by who?"....can anyone in this media room do some actual investigative reporting and look into it?

The answer is no, the Iowa Media (like most media these days) is only interested in easy fun stuff. They would rather write gossip columns rather than do real journalism.
I believe he grew up in Iowa. Maybe North Central or Northwest Iowa.

Brenna Bird as AG absolutely needs to get voted out for this. She is trash, and this is just the tip of that iceberg. We don’t know how much Kim knew, but she hand picked this pathetic Attorney General.
Birdbrain was probably too busy joining Red State lawsuits against the WH to even know what permissions she was giving to the DCI.
So...put the blame on the Dept of Public Safety and wash your hands.

BTW...read her biography some time but don't be drinking coffee over your keyboard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT