ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Football Program

dbleagle1

HR All-State
Oct 18, 2014
Obviously lots of God given talent.......but, pretty sure he grew as a player in Iowa City. Even if Nick Saban tells you that you will grow as a player more at Alabama than Iowa.......You get out of a situation what you put into it. So, he can feed them whatever BS he is selling........The highest graded right tackle in the NFL isn't from Alabama, he is from Iowa.

And I see nobody from Alabama in any of the tiers here for overall tackle ratings.......until the honorable mention at the bottom of the article. But I do see our guy at #3.

So, at this point, let's just appreciate the guy in the first article and the fact that we now have a solid QB who can move in the pocket some. I still believe that the other guy who just committed to AL makes NO difference to the Hawks. Offensive line isn't about one guy, it is a team within the team and the Hawks will be just fine.

Last edited:
I heard one of the Iowa podcasts saying yesterday, and I cannot remember which one, but supposedly Diante Vines had said he was excited to return next year because he was told that changes were going to be made to the offense. I am not sure if Kirk told him that, but IF true, that is a good sign. So, LETS SEE.....;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT