ADVERTISEMENT

IOWA has 48 Draft picks in Last 12 years. Clown U? 48 in Last 46 years

5:20am clown fan didn’t even make it 4 hours. No worries being banned 46 times only means that we get to see them go create ID #47.

Just how the isu fan base rolls.

Many isu games with the Hawks haven’t quite gone as isu fans thought they would. But then again they are masters at telling us why the wins by Iowa really didn’t count because of lightning storms, rain, refs, game delays or boneheaded plays by isu.

Just how they roll.

my favorite is that Clown U would beat Iowa 9 times out of 10 and Iowa got lucky this one time

IiecrfO.0.gif
Seriously how old is he in this pic? Looks like he's 30. Maybe it's the 70s stash.

I did enjoy during the Iowa ISU game last year when the AFLAC trivia ? was who were the only 2 P5 teams to not have a 1st rd pick since 00'. (IU was the other team for those wondering). Also I found it amusing when clone fans were mocking Epenesa for sliding in the draft to being selected in the 50s. With their logic they equated being top 30 recruit to 50th something pick as a failure by Iowa developing him. Funny thing he would have been the 2nd or 3rd highest player ever selected in ISU history.

Amundson set a South Dakota state record in the shot put and discus. Discus record still stands. I read a article a couple years ago that Amundson is still considered the greatest athlete to ever graduate from a South Dakota HS.

I have no idea who the best athlete in South Dakota history is, but this individual immediately eliminates “Big George”.

5:20am clown fan banned for the 48th time and is back with ID#49.

I have a feeling ID #50 is eminent.
But it is so entertaining to watch. It has to be the most pathetic thing I’ve ever witnessed from an opposing fan. If we are truly at 50 logins, that means multiple emails, multiple logins, hours of time spent. Its glorious! Just enjoy the effort.

But it is so entertaining to watch. It has to be the most pathetic thing I’ve ever witnessed from an opposing fan. If we are truly at 50 logins, that means multiple emails, multiple logins, hours of time spent. Its glorious! Just enjoy the effort.
As expected 5:20am clown fan was banned again and set up ID #50 at 5:40am.

Over/under that this ID makes it to noon?

Give me the under.

As expected 5:20am clown fan was banned again and set up ID #50 at 5:40am.

Over/under that this ID makes it to noon?

Give me the under.
Just checked and 5:20am clown fans’ latest ID no longer has a profile available.

Looks like my under was spot on.

ID #51 will be here soon enough.

Ever since the conference realignment and watching the season last year, it’s become clear to me that Iowa State football is less relevant than ever for Iowa.

we are in totally different conferences with incomparably different resources and the future paths will diverge sharply going forward.

so what if Iowa State only ever had one first round draft pick? We all knew that and why pick a fight?

other than the obnoxious deluded annoying fans, I really do feel for their Fanbase because they got shafted repeatedly by all the actually important programs that have left their conference over the last 15 years. Call jeff Lenix going forward in general will be the Big Ten and SEC, and then nothing, and then nothing, and then the new smaller big 12, and then nothing, and then everyone else. In basketball it’s easier for a smaller revenue programs to compete, but usually not without cutting corners, which Iowa State has been doing for decades, taking very suspect transfers etc. The coach did a good job at the end of the year this year, but most of the talent on the team was two players who spent six or seven years collectively in the Big Ten, so take that for what it’s worth.

i’m just tired of all the Iowa State and Nebraska posts. For me, I’ve started ignoring what’s happening out west because it’s just not that relevant anymore, Not, at least, until I’m forced to smell it.

None of this counts because clown fans say so. In fact the Big 12 doesn’t suck because we now must add all draft picks for schools not actually playing in the conference.

Almosy as funny as clown fans claiming the streak is over because the jets really wanted to trade up to the first round to draft Hall but just couldn’t pull it off.

Yep two more hilarious clown fan delusional arguments, count draft picks for schools not playing in the Big 12 and count Hall as a first rounder even though it didn’t actually take place.

It is not that hard (even for a clown fan) to create a new Gmail address for each ban.

Ever since the conference realignment and watching the season last year, it’s become clear to me that Iowa State football is less relevant than ever for Iowa.

we are in totally different conferences with incomparably different resources and the future paths will diverge sharply going forward.

so what if Iowa State only ever had one first round draft pick? We all knew that and why pick a fight?

other than the obnoxious deluded annoying fans, I really do feel for their Fanbase because they got shafted repeatedly by all the actually important programs that have left their conference over the last 15 years. Call jeff Lenix going forward in general will be the Big Ten and SEC, and then nothing, and then nothing, and then the new smaller big 12, and then nothing, and then everyone else. In basketball it’s easier for a smaller revenue programs to compete, but usually not without cutting corners, which Iowa State has been doing for decades, taking very suspect transfers etc. The coach did a good job at the end of the year this year, but most of the talent on the team was two players who spent six or seven years collectively in the Big Ten, so take that for what it’s worth.

i’m just tired of all the Iowa State and Nebraska posts. For me, I’ve started ignoring what’s happening out west because it’s just not that relevant anymore, Not, at least, until I’m forced to smell it.

If ISU is "cutting corners" in MBB, maybe your coach should start cutting them too instead of depending on legacies and his own kids to fill the roster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT