ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Offers Class of 2025 Iose Epenesa (pronounced Yo-say)

You really think KF will still be here in 5 years? I don't believe that for a second.
It won't take 5 years. As I stated if Iose is as good as projected, he'd most likely leave a year early, (just like AJ did), which would put him out the door in 4 years. He's a 2025 recruit correct. So one more year in high school and three years here. Thats 4 years, and yes I think barring something unseen I think that is right about Kirks exit....

No. Just you.

I think he’d be an awesome dad.
They are some of the most refreshing, salt of the earth people I have ever come across. They deserve every ounce of success they get. Eppy goes way above to use his name, reach and presence to promote his local community and kids that could use some branding or help. If you look up the word humble in the dictionary, there is a picture of Eppy right next to it.

No. Just you.

I think he’d be an awesome dad.
If anything EPPY is an example of how social media should be used. The guy is unfailingly positive and grateful. By chance I met someone from Edwardsville recently at the STL airport. The guy saw a Tiger Hawk on my luggage tag and mentioned that he knew the Epenesas. Went on to talk about what great people they were in the community. Great example of a guy who never forgot where he came from or the lessons learned there.

Yep, pretty much my sentiment. Kind of the ideal family situation imo, where the kids and parents love each other intensely and it shows authentically. I have a lot of respect for Eppy as a father and role model honestly.
Not on social media but I've seen people post the dumbest things, have no problem with their posts.

Has the middle brother played a snap for us yet? Wasn't sure if he has made it in on special teams at some point.
I believe he does play some special teams. This won't be an issue as far as recruiting. Obviously Eric doesn't have the size to play on the DL nor the speed to play DB and he's undersized at LB...

I believe he does play some special teams. This won't be an issue as far as recruiting. Obviously Eric doesn't have the size to play on the DL nor the speed to play DB and he's undersized at LB...

Asked friend who knows someone in program about him. Said Eric knows his way to the field is ST. No surprise the coaching staff loves him. Hard working up beat guy just like his Dad. Said he’s very intelligent and an engineer major who will no doubt be successful after he graduates.

AJ showing Iose around....

GPgi5LDW0AAzHSC

Reactions: Stoopsbrother
They are some of the most refreshing, salt of the earth people I have ever come across. They deserve every ounce of success they get. Eppy goes way above to use his name, reach and presence to promote his local community and kids that could use some branding or help. If you look up the word humble in the dictionary, there is a picture of Eppy right next to it.
Well said and totally agree.

Reactions: kkhawk
AJ already on social media told Iose to choose Iowa , now He is there for the Official Visit . I have a hard time seeing Him not following His Brothers and Father but stranger things have happened.

• Love
Reactions: ShonnDeereGreene
This is 50/50. I’m sure the money is going to large. Any idea what the amount needed is and is Iowa going to put tip that for a high school athlete? Choose Iowa been great to you’re family!

This is 50/50. I’m sure the money is going to large. Any idea what the amount needed is and is Iowa going to put tip that for a high school athlete? Choose Iowa been great to you’re family!
Who's the other 50?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT