ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Senate approves traffic camera regulations

Honestly I misunderstood it. Of course there is a difference. I’m guessing they had data to back it up.
Often even if they do supply data you have to put it in context. We had an outfit pitching a city wide wifi option that involved revenue generation. When I asked for data to support their numbers, they provided 2 examples of cities with large college campuses, football stadiums, etc. that would tend to aggregate tons of people (none of which we have). Asked for data related to use cases like ours, never got a response.

The practice of ticketing cars not drivers has been going on your entire life in every city that you have ever lived in. I have never known anyone that has received a parking ticket handed to them in person. It goes on the car. Doesn't matter that your friend borrowed your car and parked illegally. You're still getting the bill. And you should because it's YOUR car.
There is a distinction here...one is a moving violation and occurs when someone is operating the vehicle. The other is not a moving violation.

Reactions: hawkedoff
G2LYtBw.png

• Love
Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT