ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa sucks sign

Remember in 2005 when michigan lost as a 50 point favorite to app. state the rest of the year you'd see "LOL michigan" signs at college gameday? Yup, that's us right now. Of course michigan finished 7-5 that year. Iowa.........not so much.

Not going to lie I will be in Tampa on Thursday for the Bucs game and Jacksonville Saturday for the Worlds Largest Cocktail party and I am debating about sporting Iowa gear. Unless the angle is getting sympathy beers out of the deal…..

I was watching the Texas v. Oklahoma St. game and saw a sign that said Iowa sucks. I'm guessing they are wrestling fans since they don't play football against one another.
Huh, you'd think they'd be hating on Penn St since they are wrestling's dominant program if they were random wrestling fans. Iowa does suck at America's game this year, sign doesn't surprise me.

I wrote the other day that Iowa's program is not a laughing stock, just the offense.

I take it back.

When you have fans of unrelated teams with "Iowa sucks" signs at their game.... Well, there's no sugar coating that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT