ADVERTISEMENT

***Iowa to the Holiday Bowl vs. USC*** Will Remove TigerHawks and add Decal to Honor Fry and Bump

How many SI Swim Suit issues has your lady been in?

How many bedrooms does your pool house have?

How many billions of dollars do you have?

Guessing people who looked at your life as critically as you do the football program, which has improved each of the last few years and will finish the season ranked, might think that you’re fine with complacency in your own life and that you’re a coward. I’m positive that you are.

Either that or just young and stupid. You’re making a fool of yourself, whatever the case is. Yammer on though, turd boy.

Yes, finally, the king of rejects has shown up.

I'm not surprised you believe money is everything, a belief that's as shallow as your IQ.

If you want an example, sure, that's easy. I made the decision 3 years ago to move away from home, and I moved 700 miles away from the closest family member or friend I had. I'm currently at my best paying job yet living completely independent from any financial support. I'm currently pursuing my dream career because I believed in working towards that goal and achieving the success it would bring. In fact, just this past week I participated in a project that I've been working 3 months for, and it was a resounding success. I feel fantastic after pushing myself, and after the new year, I already have plans to work even harder.

How's that for cowardly ****boy?

I'm not surprised you believe money is everything, a belief that's as shallow as your IQ.

If you want an example, sure, that's easy. I made the decision 3 years ago to move away from home, and I moved 700 miles away from the closest family member or friend I had. I'm currently at my best paying job yet living completely independent from any financial support. I'm currently pursuing my dream career because I believed in working towards that goal and achieving the success it would bring. In fact, just this past week I participated in a project that I've been working 3 months for, and it was a resounding success. I feel fantastic after pushing myself, and after the new year, I already have plans to work even harder.

So pathetically try-hard.

How many handles is this for you now, troll?

Reactions: yrunvs and takai
So pathetically try-hard.

How many handles is this for you now, troll?
I think its just an overly emotional Hawk fan guys. Don't get too peeved with him. It's not totally wrong to want to see Iowa on the same level as the perennial CFP contenders. Still he needs to recognize that we are improving and doing pretty well. We all want to be the best, but this season has been pretty good with a chance to be very good. 5 year win/loss is solid too.

We should expect to be a 10 point favorite. Pathetic fans we have, right @takai ?

You literally can't even make a joke right. What does Massey have to do with fans? At least you continuously prove me right. I appreciate that my friend.

You've been owned in this thread. Literally no one agrees with you and your ignorance.

We ShOuLd Be AlAbAmA!!!!!

Oh man dude, this is embarrassing. It's a little late, maybe you should get to bed?

You've been owned in this thread. Literally no one agrees with you and your ignorance.

We ShOuLd Be AlAbAmA!!!!!

Boj please don’t say literally. He was literally out literallying you in this thread and you literally just gave him one back. Son, I am disappoint.

Oh man dude, this is embarrassing. It's a little late, maybe you should get to bed?

Again, you can't back up your stance or your ignorance of the facts.

If we all just wish and dream hard enough Iowa can be Clemson. I agree with you, man. That's solid thinking right there.

You need to know when to give it a rest and stop hijacking the thread like a CyTwins wannabe.

Most Iowa fans are happy with the season and potential to win 10 games and are here to talk about the game. You're just being a self important douche and annoying everyone. Give it a rest.

At least you're not making a case for iowa state being a good team. You have that going for you.

Last edited:
Great matchup! USC kind of reminds me of Minnesota this year. Really good offense and receivers but an average to slightly above average defense.

If Iowa ever resorts to "winning like braska did" there is no way in hell I'd support this program!

If you can't figure out what advantage mi/osu/psu have over us, then it's probably not worth explaining.....
This is the thing a lot of people don't seem to get. Schools like Nebraska got a way with a lot of corrupt or unlawful stuff to get to that point. Most of this is no longer possible or is so corrupt no right thinking fan would want this from Iowa. The question I have for these fans is, if its so easy to accomplish then why have so many schools who were powers in the not so recent past fallen below even Iowa, at least from a consistency standpoint? Ask USC, UCLA, Texas, Notre Dame, Nebraska why Iowa has been better then them the last decade. Hell, what has Michigan done in the last decade above what Iowa has accomplished?

It will be a little cool today in San Diego with a high of 62 degrees. I would be thrilled if the current 42 degrees in Iowa would stick around until mid January. Watching the hawkeyes get off the bus. I forgot how many had beards.

Removing the Tigerhawk is dumb.

Most recognizable element of our uniform, and Fry's creation. Sorry KF, you blew this one.

Most recognizable element of our uniform, and Fry's creation. Sorry KF, you blew this one.
Most recognizable element that was created by who... Who are we honoring by removing it?
Sorry, but the people who use this "don't remove the tiger hawk because Hayden Fry created it" as logic are completely missing the point.

Evidently coach Fry's family is behind this 100%, so maybe you might want to reconsider your comment about KF? Actually it makes perfect sense, when you look at the big picture. As one of the reporter's said without Hayden, there is no Tigerhawk.

Evidently coach Fry's family is behind this 100%, so maybe you might want to reconsider your comment about KF? Actually it makes perfect sense, when you look at the big picture. As one of the reporter's said without Hayden, there is no Tigerhawk.

Exactly. Hayden removed the decal to mourn the death of students after the 1991 shootings.

it is appropriate and well-deserved.

Someone wants a cookie

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT