ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs. Middle Tennessee set for 11 AM on ESPN2

Sounds like a Beth Mowins game. Thankfully I'll be in the stadium.

Just in time for me to head to the sports bar between sons soccer games in CR. Enough time to watch the whole game. Heck, could almost have enough time to drive to IC, attend the game in person and still make it back for second game.

Just glad it’s not a Fox or FS1 game. The TV timeouts for those games are almost unbearable
Of the game this past weekend, it was 6 hours 45 minutes, with a 2 and a half hour delay, and the game was still only 2 hours and 20 minutes of action. Which means they added almost 2 hours of commercials.

One thing I noticed during the delays is they had hardly any commercials. Just bounced from game to game. But soon as the game started back up, the high level of commercials came back.

Advertisers aren't paying money for ads during rain delays. They're paying for eyeballs.

Roy Philpot and Kelley Stoufer have done the 11am espn2 games the past 2 weeks. Beth and her crew have had the 330-4 game

I think she has upgraded to ESPN.

I hope you're right, but I just cannot picture her being given the aTm-Arkansas game in Arlington. I think we've been Mowin'd. Oh, well. Even though I can't stand her squeaky voice, my enjoyment of Hawkeye games rarely coincides with the quality of the broadcast team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT