ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs Northwestern

ynglbc

HR MVP
Apr 3, 2007
Wondering if anyone has a website link to the game so I can watch on my computer. I don't have BTN

You could probably google something like "Free BTN stream" or "free sports streams" and find something that will work. I've seen others mention First Row Sports on other forums. I'm sure there are others. Live streaming sites pop up and operate for a while and most of those sites get shut down eventually. Anything you find will be a site hosted abroad (usually in Europe). Get AdBlock if you haven't already. If you haven't and you prefer to view advertisements, don't click on the links for male size enhancement. None of that stuff works.

Originally posted by uniFIGHTuniFIGHT:
You could probably google something like "Free BTN stream" or "free sports streams" and find something that will work. I've seen others mention First Row Sports on other forums. I'm sure there are others. Live streaming sites pop up and operate for a while and most of those sites get shut down eventually. Anything you find will be a site hosted abroad (usually in Europe). Get AdBlock if you haven't already. If you haven't and you prefer to view advertisements, don't click on the links for male size enhancement. None of that stuff works.
What? I just ordered a 90 day supply for $199.00 from an outfit in Russia...they promised it would work.

Go to BTN2GO.COm and then click on a game. It will say cable provider required. If you have cable and not the BTN see if your provider is in there. Your logon and password will work,

If that is not an option, then I would suggest this. Hypothetically if you knew somebody that did have an account with one of the providers available ask them for their login and password. NOw of course I would have never done that before I got the BTN but it could be done. Not that I condone that, just sayin.

Yes, and then they will charge you a monthly subscription rate for it. You can go to ESPN gamecast. It's not a live feed, and a little boring, and it lags behind real time, but it's free and you can at least see progress and stats.
Do you have a radio?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT