ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa WBB 2025 Recruiting Thread

When hawkbuck said chances weren’t great with Speiser, it was a bummer. It’s still a bummer now that it’s official is all. I would not describe myself as surprised, so much as mildly annoyed lol.

Bluder and Jensen have set their sights high for 2025, but most of these targets have felt a bit aspirational (including Deal). Speiser just felt like a natural fit and tbh I was hopeful she might come around to realizing how mid KSU is lol. As others have mentioned, it’s one thing to lose talent to UCLA but K-State just feels stuck in the mud.

I probably wouldn’t have been hopeful had it not been reported that she was still planning to visit IC this fall. I thought Jan would have one more shot to sway her. Clearly that reporting was flawed.

FWIW Hawkbuck is also the first to admit that these situations are fluid and kids can change their mind. He also didn’t mention she was leaning KSU til after that article was published — just that Iowa was not #1 with her. She was also liking a lot of Notre Dame content for awhile and a few ppl had mentioned she was very interested in Arkansas as well. He does get credit for this prediction tho. I think that’s 14/14!
He does seem to always hit the nail. I'm hoping he's wrong about Greenway but his consistency is concerning.

Reactions: Hawksbyamillion
Jan has been recruiting greenway ever since she held her as a baby that has to account for something maybe that’s where our nil needs to work magic also there is a few kids that should be revisited since some elite have landed in programs aka divine to lsu ….. that means jersey Davidson might be open what does hawk buck say about e. Skinner ?

Reactions: r448chlpo and Torg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT