ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa wrestle-offs schedule of matches

No, he deliberately tried to break his opponents arm mid ass whooping and wouldn't let go even after the ref blew the whistle multiple times.

tenor.gif

Is there a list of match ups out for today?
Subject to change..

Friday, November 2

Match 1 – 125 lbs. Spencer Lee vs Winner of Perez/Cashman - Yesterday

Match 2 – 133 lbs. Paul Glynn vs Austin DeSanto- Yesterday

Match 3 – 141 lbs. Murin vs Turk

Match 4 – 149 lbs. Patricio Lugo vs Zach Axmear - Yesterday

Match 5 – 157 lbs. Young vs Glosser

Match 6 – 165 lbs. Brands vs Alex Marinelli

Match 7 – 184 lbs. Myles Wilson vs To be determined

Match 8 – 184 lbs. Mitch Bowman vs Cash Wilcke

Match 9 – 197 lbs. Corbin vs Jacob Warner

Match 10 – To be determined

What he did looked bad because it was. I don't care if he has autism, I work with multiple kids currently who have autism and you know how many have tried to inflict serious bodily harm to their opponents? None. I will not excuse the behavior because of his mental disability (is this a pc term to use in 2018?). It also wasn't the first time DeSanto acted like a turd when he was losing a match, as noted on other forums multiple times before.

Spooner, maybe longshot is a bit of a stretch but I don't see him competing with any of the following: Gross, Micic, Fix, Suriano, Pletcher, Lizak or a Tariq Wilson as we saw at NCAAs last year. That leaves one spot open with LOTS of other qualified guys. I can honestly see Suriano out of that group absolutely breaking DeSanto with his stingy defense and teriffic motor. He's also a Jersey hot head and would likely have zero issues throwing down if DeSanto chose to act that way again.
You just don't like him, turd.

What he did looked bad because it was. I don't care if he has autism, I work with multiple kids currently who have autism and you know how many have tried to inflict serious bodily harm to their opponents? None. I will not excuse the behavior because of his mental disability (is this a pc term to use in 2018?). It also wasn't the first time DeSanto acted like a turd when he was losing a match, as noted on other forums multiple times before.

Spooner, maybe longshot is a bit of a stretch but I don't see him competing with any of the following: Gross, Micic, Fix, Suriano, Pletcher, Lizak or a Tariq Wilson as we saw at NCAAs last year. That leaves one spot open with LOTS of other qualified guys. I can honestly see Suriano out of that group absolutely breaking DeSanto with his stingy defense and teriffic motor. He's also a Jersey hot head and would likely have zero issues throwing down if DeSanto chose to act that way again.
Glad you don't work with any kids i know.

giphy.gif

And he would lose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT