ADVERTISEMENT

***Iran v Israel War official thread***

I don’t want war, but there is no way Israel should be told they can’t respond and to stand down. Iran just launched 300 drones and missiles at them, including medium ranged ballistic ones. No way they can not respond to that.

Further, Iran has been helping Russia and helping proxy’s advance an anti Israel and US agenda. They have been bad players for long time.

At some point, you have to do something about Iran. And I think that point is now, especially given how tenuous the hard liners grip on their nation is. The Iran regime needs to be toppled.
Separately, and curiously, the wires seem to have gone silent re the ship they seized yesterday.

Reactions: noleclone2
Am I wrong to interpret this as a major failure for Iran? They just showed their ass as a toothless threat:

No UAVs managed to infiltrate Israel. Of 30 Iranian cruise missiles launched, zero entered Israeli airspace, 25 were downed by the Israeli Air Force outside of Israeli airspace, and 120 ballistic missiles were downed by Israeli aerial defense systems, the IDF said.
Maybe, maybe not. Inasmuch as hindsight has shown this to be kabuki, who knows if they used their best assets.

Reactions: SI_NYC
the saudis who are probably happier than pigs in shit right now

the happiest though have to be the chinese
Jamaica checking in
20130909__252ccde7-1657-4280-aa9a-e4dd973ba2e4p2.jpg

Competence. Fat Boy spent the day golfing and rage posting about his trial tomorrow. Biden brings together world leaders in. a crisis.
So, we don't need to see sources as long as it fits our preconceived notions. I mean, new reports are indicating I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
There isn’t much that she says that isn’t stupid, if anything. Those that voted her in should have voting privileges revoked.
Oddly, I do not begrudge stupid people on either side of the aisle from voting for whoever they damn well please.

Worlds ending…

Had a great youth BB practice today and our imminent first game is coming!

So, we don't need to see sources as long as it fits our preconceived notions. I mean, new reports are indicating I guess.
What are you mumbling about? Biden flew back to DC yesterday. Numerous reports about multiple meetings today with his cabinet, at least one call to Netanyahu, and sourced reports of calls with other world leaders.

Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT