ADVERTISEMENT

IRS has already collected more than $500 million in back taxes from delinquent millionaires

Well. They kneel before one of the biggest tax cheats and grifters. So it fits.

Still trying to figure out which HORTer this is. So many options to choose from…

Trump-golden-statue-man-bows-down.jpg

Taxes pay for services provided by the government. The vast majority of the services that our government provides consist of the military, health insurance for olds and poors, and social security. These are things that have been decided by our elected leaders. These services are paid for by taxes, the rates of which have also been decided by our elected leaders. These things are what our elected leaders have decided to be in our collective best interest as a society. Failing to pay the taxes that pay for those services is stealing, just the same as if you failed to pay for goods and services provided by a private vendor. It seems like you don't really like our American system, modern society, or civilization in general. What a terrible time to be alive.
Worst time in the history of our country to be alive…..

Lazy, do it yourself. You made the false claim so prove me wrong.
Fine. Here is a link to all of the posts in which no one supported shoplifters. If you think I am in error, please link posts in which I am wrong. Otherwise, go back to banging goats. Of course, if you deny that you bang goats, you will have to account for all of the time that you have spent not banging goats. There should be no burden on me to prove that you are, in fact, a goat banger. You made the false claim so prove me wrong.

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/forums/off-topic.10/

Still trying to figure out which HORTer this is. So many options to choose from…

Trump-golden-statue-man-bows-down.jpg

This is one of the funniest exchanges I’ve seen in Congress…and that’s saying a lot.

Clay Higgins suggesting that he kneels only to Christ (and not Trump) is hilarious. Dude was (just another) corrupt cop before he made it to Congress - assaulting suspects in handcuff, lying in statements, and then using his badge to grift.

The white Jesus who carrries an assault rifle and spits on immigrants is a perfect fit for Clay.

Reactions: HawkMD
Fine. Here is a link to all of the posts in which no one supported shoplifters. If you think I am in error, please link posts in which I am wrong. Otherwise, go back to banging goats. Of course, if you deny that you bang goats, you will have to account for all of the time that you have spent not banging goats. There should be no burden on me to prove that you are, in fact, a goat banger. You made the false claim so prove me wrong.

What does the mt stand for?

That'll cover roughly half of those missing military grade weapons this administration admitted to losing this past week.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
This is one of the funniest exchanges I’ve seen in Congress…and that’s saying a lot.

Clay Higgins suggesting that he kneels only to Christ (and not Trump) is hilarious. Dude was (just another) corrupt cop before he made it to Congress - assaulting suspects in handcuff, lying in statements, and then using his badge to grift.

The white Jesus who carrries an assault rifle and spits on immigrants is a perfect fit for Clay.

I love that one. What a bunch of losers repubbers are now. Total cucks.

Not surprised the distinction eludes you. I think it is why people don’t understand the Laffer Curve.

Tax evasion is lessening your tax liability through illegal methods, such as deliberately failing to report all or some of your income from a business or side gig. Tax avoidance is using deductions, credits, and other legal means to lower your tax bill.
Post 14

Reactions: HawkMD

Your link doesn't work. There have been plenty of libs here blaming the system and championing the shoplifters. Lots of hostility from you for no reason.

Taxes are basically the dues we pay to live in a great country. Everyone pays something according to their ability and receives a benefit.
For example - The military protects all of us, not just the wealthy.
The top earners in this country already pay 70% of all tax revenue.
Nearly 50% of Americans don’t pay any taxes at all yet receive benefits the other half are subsidizing. I don’t begrudge any of that group who are truly in a jam and need help.

And there are THOUSANDS of Federal employees who are perpetually delinquent in their taxes. Maybe we should pursue them?

I think this is a good thing. My question now is, is it cutting into the Democrat's donations?

Imagine circle jerking to shoplifters who raise prices for the rest of us. Even weirder.
I’m for prosecuting a shoplifter that take a $2.00 candy bar, as well as tax dodger that criminally avoids paying $1M or more in taxes. Punishment should fit the offense.

Problem with Republicans, is they want to come down harder on the guy taking the candy bar.

I’m for prosecuting a shoplifter that take a $2.00 candy bar, as well as tax dodger that criminally avoids paying $1M or more in taxes. Punishment should fit the offense.

Problem with Republicans, is they want to come down harder on the guy taking the candy bar.

I don't see many 2 dollar candy bars behind lock and key. What utopian world are you living where that is the only items getting shoplifted?

I don't see many 2 dollar candy bars behind lock and key. What utopian world are you living where that is the only items getting shoplifted?
Proved my point. Wants to come down harder on $500 shoplifter, than someone knowingly not paying $1M+ on taxes owed.

Both non-violent crimes, but wants the shoplifter thrown in prison, and the tax avoider to pay a fine, or better yet, not audited. Amirite?

Proved my point. Wants to come down harder on $500 shoplifter, than someone knowingly not paying $1M+ on taxes owed.

Both non-violent crimes, but wants the shoplifter thrown in prison, and the tax avoider to pay a fine, or better yet, not audited. Amirite?

Your point is as sharp as a door. I want everyone to receive the punishment they deserve. You are the one who excuses shoplifting and has no problem passing on higher prices to honest consumers.

Your point is as sharp as a door. I want everyone to receive the punishment they deserve. You are the one who excuses shoplifting and has no problem passing on higher prices to honest consumers.
I think you may have somewhat poor reading comprehension. I’m not excusing shoplifting at all. I said a shoplifter should be punished for their crime. You’ve said nothing, however, regarding someone stealing $1M+ by cheating on their taxes.

I think you may have somewhat poor reading comprehension. I’m not excusing shoplifting at all. I said a shoplifter should be punished for their crime. You’ve said nothing, however, regarding someone stealing $1M+ by cheating on their taxes.

I don't have to, I was pointing out the hypocrisy of the left. Plus, I already said everyone said should receive the punishment their deserve. The word everyone is all inclusive to anyone committing a crime.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT