ADVERTISEMENT

Is HROT now full of anti-vaxxers?

Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology refers to all 3 vaccines available in the US as "gene therapy" @ the 3:00 mark.
He's just an idiot though. What would he know?

First…he is not the inventor (lol at you slurping that up), and just because he calls it that, doesn’t make it so. This is actually sad on your end. Don’t be lazy and do your own research.

Last edited:
Good Lord, Riley. It's like you don't even try to read my posts before jumping in to make yourself look like a dumbass. The goalposts are firmly planted right where they have been since the beginning of this thread.

"But government entities ordering private businesses to fire anyone who’s not vaccinated is not okay in my book."
-- TJ8869, Post #4

"What vaccines have been mandated as a condition of employment or patronage in private businesses?"
-- TJ8869, Post #6 (replying to Huey)

"The city of New York has ordered 184,000 private businesses to fire every unvaccinated employee in two weeks. Show me a precedent for that."
-- TJ8869, Post #11 (replying to JWolf74. It's also worth noting that this is the post you specifically quoted when you replied to me)

"I’m talking about the government ordering private businesses to fire employees and restrict service to only vaccinated people. Show me some examples of that pre-COVID."
--TJ8869, Post #14 (replying to Huey)

"The issue here is governments ordering private businesses to fire unvaccinated employees and restrict service to vaccinated customers only. When has that happened pre-COVID?"
-- TJ8869, Post #16 (replying to BABiscuit)

"One time, 120 years ago, the city of Boston issued fines to people who refused to get vaccinated against smallpox."
-- Riley, basically, Post #37

"Issuing fines is not the same thing as government ordering private businesses to fire all unvaccinated employees."
-- TJ

"YOU'RE MOVING THE GOALPOSTS! THAT'S JUST LIKE YOU!"
-- Riley, once again demonstrating an appalling lack of reading comprehension.
Lol - you asked for a precedent. It's not exactly the same but it's quite similar. But since it destroys your position you move things around, like always.

"I agree. And you just nullified Huey’s argument that 90% of people were perfectly fine with vaccine mandates pre-COVID.

Some people who were okay with previous vaccine mandates are not okay with current vaccine mandates because these vaccine mandates go much further than previous mandates."

This is what you said and it's wrong. Vaccines were widely supported but for a very few and the government put mandates in place to address them. Just like they are doing now - the difference is the anti-vaxers are more prevalent and much louder now so the mandates get a lot more attention. And the Supreme Court has upheld such mandates.

90%+ have been fine with mandates until now, Huey is correct. You are wrong. As usual. And now we will have pages of posts from you desperately trying to spin things. Getting the popcorn. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
Well, exactly. Pretty pointless to see everyone say, ‘I had no problem getting all these other required vaccines’.
Oh, you mean the ones we’ve become accustomed to over decades, and you received when you were a child, and had no choice in the matter?
No - the ones that were introduced and widely accepted from the beginning. Because scientists and experts overwhelmingly supported their use and we trusted them. Now we have many choosing to believe a facebook post instead.

• Haha
Although I'm not the one dousing the coach with Gatorade before halftime.

Well, I'm the one who asked you to throw out a guess though, remember?

One interesting number (and I don't know what the percentage is now), but back in July 11% (almost 15 mil people) thought the first dose was such a good idea that they decided to for whatever reason miss their 2nd dose.

I've seen plenty of footage of people with devastating post-vaccine injury. More than 5....that would give anything to have not taken the vaccine(s).

Then of course there's this. You're a fool if you think all these people are still happy with their decision:

Here we have some of Pfizer's own data, hidden from the public up until now. In only the first few months, 42,086 case reports, nearly 160,000 events, 1223 reports of fatalities. Sure, maybe not all caused by the vaccine but we don't know that, and that's a sword that can cut both ways. Can you tell me these people in table 1 (page 7) were really happy with their decision?

That's short-term data of course. Stay tuned for the long-term.
Wait - you're using Vaers to support your position? Really?

More than 5, and this is just a quick search:

And it looks like FB took down the injury member groups for the most part. I think earlier this year I remember visiting on site that had over 150,000 members. Gone.

So I suppose the question is, when can we get real and stop ignoring the injuries?
This, right here, is a terrific example of misinformation being spread.

Lol - you asked for a precedent. It's not exactly the same but it's quite similar. But since it destroys your position you move things around, like always.

"I agree. And you just nullified Huey’s argument that 90% of people were perfectly fine with vaccine mandates pre-COVID.

Some people who were okay with previous vaccine mandates are not okay with current vaccine mandates because these vaccine mandates go much further than previous mandates."

This is what you said and it's wrong. Vaccines were widely supported but for a very few and the government put mandates in place to address them. Just like they are doing now - the difference is the anti-vaxers are more prevalent and much louder now so the mandates get a lot more attention. And the Supreme Court has upheld such mandates.

90%+ have been fine with mandates until now, Huey is correct. You are wrong. As usual. And now we will have pages of posts from you desperately trying to spin things. Getting the popcorn. LOL
Every time I think you’ve reached the limit of human stupidity, you lower your shoulders and crash through the previous barrier with reckless abandon.

I think we learned that in this day and age it's going to take a bit of time for a new vaccine to be widely accepted. I think that's the cause of much of the hesitancy and skepticism.

I don’t believe that for a moment. For 90% of the resistance, it is political.

Reactions: RileyHawk
That’s a flawed definition, but by that standard then I guess I’m an anti-vaxxer.

I’m fully vaccinated and I think everyone who’s eligible should get vaccinated. And I’m fine with private businesses implementing vaccine mandates. If you own a restaurant or you’re hosting a music festival and you decide to restrict service and employment to vaccinated persons then that’s your prerogative.

But government entities ordering private businesses to fire anyone who’s not vaccinated is not okay in my book.
This. The definition now gives real antivaxxers a pass.

I don’t believe that for a moment. For 90% of the resistance, it is political.
Maybe in the case of adults who still refuse now that it's fully approved. It's not so political when it comes to kids.

This, right here, is a terrific example of misinformation being spread.
Just tens of thousands of people telling the world they've been severely injured by the covid vaccines, it's probably nothing.

Just a quick search with several healthcare workers telling us their employer is suggesting they not report to VAERS, it's probably nothing.

Great approach to ignore the only US public injury capture system available. What data do you suggest we look at for injury capture?

Just tens of thousands of people telling the world they've been severely injured by the covid vaccines, it's probably nothing.

Just a quick search with several healthcare workers telling us their employer is suggesting they not report to VAERS, it's probably nothing.

Great approach to ignore the only US public injury capture system available. What data do you suggest we look at for injury capture?
LOL - you are trying to use that. Hilarious.

• Haha

Reactions: naturalbornhawk
fmed-08-798095-g0001.jpg

Maximum-intensity-projection images of 18F-FDG PET/CT at baseline (8 Sept) and 22 days later (30 Sept), 8 days after BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine injection in right deltoid. 8 Sept: hypermetabolic lymph nodes mainly in the supra-clavicular, cervical, and left axillary regions; restricted gastro-intestinal hypermetabolic lesions. 30 Sept: Dramatic increase in nodal and gastro-intestinal hypermetabolic lesions. Asymmetrical metabolic progression in the cervical, supra-clavicular and axillary area, more pronounced on the right side.

Yeah...I'm psyched. Where do I get in line for this jab?

Reactions: naturalbornhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT