ADVERTISEMENT

Is Iowa ranked tomorrow?

millah_22

HR Legend
Jun 15, 2004
Omaha
3-0 babyyy.

Brian's back in the black and lightning delay jolted some life back into the Hawks. Hawks rush for 254.

imch80f.jpg

They only showed 1 replay of the interception from behind the QB. I saw Ragaini wide open underneath beyond the markers. So I think Brian was ticked off that Cade did not take the easy throw and catch which would most likely have resulted in a first down inside the 10. We needed to get at least 3 points, there, and we could just about guarantee 3 with the underneath route and still have time to try for 6.

Also, if he throws to Anderson 1 count earlier, it’s an easy TD. Just 1 more play where Cade was holding onto the ball too long.

That whole sequence just sucked, starting with LeShon dropping that dump off pass over the middle when there was no defender anywhere near him.

That fat blob is a shell of his father .. I would disown that fat Burger King whopper boy and set him on my lap and spank that bubble but lard ass to no avail… he should of took the gator aid and stuck his head in and drown himself… he’s a fat pathetic pos … he needs to take the next flight out of town to Siberia and be stripped of his clothing… with a big Icicle stuck up his fat ass… time to go big fat Bri!

And yes, that’s the way I feel about this overpaid turd 💩

That fat blob is a shell of his father .. I would disown that fat Burger King whopper boy and set him on my lap and spank that bubble but lard ass to no avail… he should of took the gator aid and stuck his head in and drown himself… he’s a fat pathetic pos … he needs to take the next flight out of town to Siberia and be stripped of his clothing… with a big Icicle stuck up his fat ass… time to go big fat Bri!

wayne's world GIF by Hollywood Suite

• Love
Reactions: JerseyCityHawki

But how do you really feel?!!!

Iowa opponents through week three are a combined 3-6, what a punka$$ schedule Iowa has lined up. Definitely worth beating one’s chest over.
Hayden Fry’s best teams would have beat WMU 70-3. The Clowns would still be recovering in Intensive Care. Pedo State would be quaking in their cleats, wondering how they could cancel the game. There would not be a 25-point per game contract provision for Brain. There’d be no need.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkPocrisy
unL now the best 1-2 team in the country. Didn't you see their cute light show?
Don’t know about that, but your obsession with big bro is noted. According to most of the idiots on this board, Iowa is the best 3-0 team ( despite crappy opponents) and is ready for BTCG, conference title and CFP game. The crash back to the reality of Iowa football will be spectacular.

I’ve lived my glory days with college football watching Nebraska in superior conferences (big8/12), so now my enjoyment comes from watching you turds float to the surface while playing incredibly weak non con schedule just to be flushed down again by any team with a pulse.

• Haha
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
According to most of the idiots on this board, Iowa is the best 3-0 team ( despite crappy opponents) and is ready for BTCG, conference title and CFP game. The crash back to the reality of Iowa football will be spectacular.
Absolutely no one thinks that. You're just being stupid.

I’ve lived my glory days with college football watching Nebraska in superior conferences (big8/12), so now my enjoyment comes from watching you turds float to the surface while playing incredibly weak non con schedule just to be flushed down again by any team with a pulse.
So let me get this straight - Now that you know that your team will never be as good as it once was, instead of supporting them still, you decided that being a nuisance on the message board of a rival team that has been better than yours since the glory days ended is how you would rather spend your time as a sports "fan." Got it.

Absolutely no one thinks that. You're just being stupid.

So let me get this straight - Now that you know that your team will never be as good as it once was, instead of supporting them still, you decided that being a nuisance on the message board of a rival team that has been better than yours since the glory days ended is how you would rather spend your time as a sports "fan." Got it.
Iowa has been better since 2015 except for 2022 when big bro Nebraska smoked overrated little bro, at home, on senior night. #liveherenow

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT