ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a good way to get pot in Iowa

Hawk and Awe

HR Heisman
Sep 15, 2012
I would probably never purchase through anything but a friend, but I’m curious… I know there are lots of recreational users here and some of them must be in Iowa… do I just drive over to Drake neighborhood and start asking people that don’t look to be narcs?

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png

Don't try to enter the black market meeting a stranger. Great way to get ripped off or in trouble. Hemp stores in Iowa have legal hemp-derived THC edibles now or you can get them shipped (until they're banned by the state).

Don't try to enter the black market meeting a stranger. Great way to get ripped off or in trouble. Hemp stores in Iowa have legal hemp-derived THC edibles now or you can get them shipped (until they're banned by the state).
Well with the Black Market. There is the chance of getting things mixed up. Might get some other strangers with your purchase.

I would probably never purchase through anything but a friend, but I’m curious… I know there are lots of recreational users here and some of them must be in Iowa… do I just drive over to Drake neighborhood and start asking people that don’t look to be narcs?
Have it mailed to your local police station and ask them to hold it until you pick it up.

Get a part time job delivering pizzas, unless it is a tiny staff, you should make some connections that way.

Reactions: TylerJ76
Cash has always worked well for my weed purchases,.. highly recommend.

I got a guy!

Seriously, our resident wild guy from Parkersburg would be a starting point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT