ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a more kick ass song to listen to...

I had this on the 8-Track back in the day. 8-Track tapes were great because they would just keep playing and playing and playing, over and over and over again.

This, my friends is stoner music:

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
I don't like to admit it, but 20 years ago in Iowa f'n City during college, I would piss off all the neighbors playing this hammered post bar hours....

Reactions: JupiterHawk
I don't like to admit it, but 20 years ago in Iowa f'n City during college, I would piss off all the neighbors playing this hammered post bar hours....

I don't believe you. I think you're proud to admit it, or even like bragging about it. My clique always appreciated folks like you attracting all the attention of law enforcement so they didn't stop to ask us what we were smoking on the porch

Never been high on coke before but I’m guessing I’d go wild listening to Green Day Dookie.

I don't believe you. I think you're proud to admit it, or even like bragging about it. My clique always appreciated folks like you attracting all the attention of law enforcement so they didn't stop to ask us what we were smoking on the porch

You are right. I didn't give 2 shits at the time. I feel bad now.

Now, I'm trying to remember the time I hung out out with Molly Hatchet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT