ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a more kick ass song to listen to...

If it becomes legal in Iowa and I buy, will you try a vape cartridge or gummy? I'd say prerolled joint but I can bet confidently you're not getting to be that cool regardless of any laws.

You can get THC gummies legally in Iowa. I get mine at the Despensary downtown.

I'm guessing they're the delta 8 THC which is slightly different than the normal delta 9 THC. Legal for now in Iowa I guess. Probably until someone tells the legislature. I have never tried those. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Won't pass this year...but rec use is being debated again in subcommittees this year.

GOP is just too dumb to realize that tax money can be raised on something that is already being sold without tax money and further court costs, public defender costs, and fines are not being paid by keeping low level carrying a crime.

I love the folks that have such a strong opinion that have never done criminal law, juvenile law, or family law. Just because you have an asshole does not make your opinion right.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Won't pass this year...but rec use is being debated again in subcommittees this year.

GOP is just too dumb to realize that tax money can be raised on something that is already being sold without tax money and further court costs, public defender costs, and fines are not being paid by keeping low level carrying a crime.

I love the folks that have such a strong opinion that have never done criminal law, juvenile law, or family law. Just because you have an asshole does make your opinion right.

But because you have an asshole, if you're caught with a gram of weed, you're getting a ride and someone at the station is going to look to see if maybe you're hiding the rest of the weed in (sic) your person. I've never done criminal, juvenile, or family law, but I have showed a sheriff's deputy my brown eye.

• Wow
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
I listen to a ton of EDM (trance) or power metal when feeling good good.

Here’s a sample of something all of you will hate

...when you're high than TOOL's Schism?

59ffb0e9a96ca175255d4d950a6841c3.gif

Watch Wizard of Oz with the sound off and start Dark Side of the Moon at the third MGM lion roar.

Reactions: h-hawk
These dudes wouldn't have won HROT's greatest American band tournament with some good party tunes:

Watch Wizard of Oz with the sound off and start Dark Side of the Moon at the third MGM lion roar.
I still have never tried this which seems silly now given every other dumb thing I've watched in quarantine. Somebody online has to have uploaded a synced video somewhere so I don't have to worry if I timed it right.

Reactions: h-hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT