ADVERTISEMENT

Is Trump cheating on Melania with Laura Loomer going to be the October surprise?

I think the bigger surprise would be that he is NOT cheating with Butterface Loomer, or someone else.

And Melania, at this point, is likely thinking "better her (or them) then me".
You guys are giving Trump too much credit. He hasn't fvcked anybody in several years. The best he could do is get her to spank him or piss on him.

She’s not a good candidate. Stop.
Okay, BoTH sIDeS. Put away that actual credentials like AG for America's biggest state or US senator, she doesn't rage tweet about Taylor Swift, and hang around with anti-Semitic nuts, racists, coup plotters, Russian mobsters.... But, yeah, no choice...
It's a binary choice. A vote of anyone other than Harris is a vote for Trump. Don't fool yourself, or wrap yourself up in a sense of smug superiority.

Okay, BoTH sIDeS. Put away that actual credentials like AG for America's biggest state or US senator, she doesn't rage tweet about Taylor Swift, and hang around with anti-Semitic nuts, racists, coup plotters, Russian mobsters.... But, yeah, no choice...
It's a binary choice. A vote of anyone other than Harris is a vote for Trump. Don't fool yourself, or wrap yourself up in a sense of smug superiority.
I’ll vote as I see fit but thanks for sharing you self righteous indignation. It’s appreciated.

Trump's October Surprise will be Laura trapping him in a room and him having to figure out puzzles on how to get out.

OIP.wZSgP3XUOW5lRWJqSjnnfwAAAA

I don't think he'd make it past the first room. Just mho.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT