ADVERTISEMENT

Is Vance “out”?

Who cares, Whiskey?

I have been negative about her forever. I wanted Biden to step aside but was hoping for someone other than Harris. Didn’t get what I was hoping for.

None of that matters now. Anyone but Trump. Not sure why this is a difficult concept.

This isn’t a case where the GOP has a stellar candidate and Dems are voting against him (or her) because party. Trump is a POS in mental decline who should never again occupy the office.
I respect that, it's honest.

ya gotta admit the 'yay kammie" crowd that have post about how she makes dust mites look intelligent are ****in simps though.

Reactions: Honda Hawk
Who cares, Whiskey?

I have been negative about her forever. I wanted Biden to step aside but was hoping for someone other than Harris. Didn’t get what I was hoping for.

None of that matters now. Anyone but Trump. Not sure why this is a difficult concept.

This isn’t a case where the GOP has a stellar candidate and Dems are voting against him (or her) because party. Trump is a POS in mental decline who should never again occupy the office.
This exactly.

I caucused for Pete Buttigeg and still think he's the sharpest of the potential Democrat POTUS candidates.

But he's a non-starter with the weird name and the fact he's a married gay dude. America isn't ready for that.

I had the chance to actually cover Biden when he was in the primary against Hillary - found him to be a boring blowhard who talked too much and loved himself, but he was still MASSIVELY better than the rapist criminal conman.

Regarding Harris - didn't think America was ready for a black female POTUS candidate and did note she had weaknesses as a candidate despite being super smart.

But again, MUCH EASIER to vote for than a serial lying anti-democracy moron like Trump.

So here we are. Get out and vote and prevent a criminal rapist from living in the White House.

I started coming here a very long time ago to get away from the insanity on the FSU board. It wasn't political insanity, just overall insanity.

I came here these days because I see people with a perspective I would never come up with on my own. Since the board is roughly 2/3 left, I am a bit more amazed at what they see.

When it comes to Vance, I see general criticism posted the most, nothing really very tangible.

So, Joel, how exactly is Vance a disappointment to you? You understand he wasn't picked to sway someone as far left as you are, or any other team Blue person. When left leaners talk about the mistakes the right makes, they are doing so from a position of not understanding the other side. It's not much different than the US trying to set up democracies in parts of the world that prefer dictators.

Impossible at this point.
Be Patient Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

When it comes to Vance, I see general criticism posted the most, nothing really very tangible.
I'll give you some tangibles - the guy is a phony and a fake.

He is a social chamelon and striver who changed his name out of shame.

He is a flip-flopper who called Trump an "American Hitler" and claimed he didn't vote for him - and now he is a sycophantic ballgargler for the raping convicted criminal.

The democratic party who has a sign up "No Jews need apply" passed on a sure thing in Shapiro to go with stolen valor, BLM supporting, and a honeymoons in China, Marxist, Walz 😅😂🤣
It makes zero political sense for them to pass on Shapiro other than wanting to pander to their pro-Hamas part of the party. Zero.

Then they did him extra dirty by announcing Walz as the running mate in Pennsylvania.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
It makes zero political sense for them to pass on Shapiro other than wanting to pander to their pro-Hamas part of the party. Zero.

Then they did him extra dirty by announcing Walz as the running mate in Pennsylvania.
Given his enthusiasm at that rally, I'm guessing he was promised a position in a Harris administration.

If he delivers Pennsylvania and Walz delivers Michigan and Wisconsin, it was genius.

What's hilarious is the Radical Right saying they wanted Shapiro a week ago and now the narrative has changed that they're glad Walz was chosen.

Given his enthusiasm at that rally, I'm guessing he was promised a position in a Harris administration.

If he delivers Pennsylvania and Walz delivers Michigan and Wisconsin, it was genius.

What's hilarious is the Radical Right saying they wanted Shapiro a week ago and now the narrative has changed that they're glad Walz was chosen.
Shapiro was by far their best option of those that didn't want to waste their political capital (Whitmer/Newsome).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT