ADVERTISEMENT

Is Vance “out”?

False. He did exactly what he needed to do.

The more Kamala is forced to.speak the more you guys are going to remember how much you hated her 8 months ago and you didn't infact go dumb, the media just tried to tell you that you like shit soup.
You are literally getting dumber by the day. Is it an act?

You were a big fan of Kamalas 8 months ago?
I've been a fan for years. Her bio is impressive, from public schools to an HBC to the highest law enforcement position in the country's largest state to VP of the United States.

You'd have to be pretty dumb to not be impressed by her CV.

Was JD a fan of Orange a few years ago? Just wondering…
Where you a fan of Kamalas 6 months ago?

Screenshot-20240807-225828-X.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I've been a fan for years. Her bio is impressive, from public schools to an HBC to the highest law enforcement position in the country's largest state to VP of the United States.

You'd have to be pretty dumb to not be impressed by her CV.
Really...

Life comes at you fast some times.

• Haha
Reactions: hawklaw1212
Hey Torbs,

Don't take it personal, im.willing to bet I could down down the list and find a quote of 80+% of team Kamala calling her aome.version of stupid.

You've bought into the storyline, and it's a decent production.

Tell me how stolen valor pertains to Walz. You accused him of stolen valor, have the guts to tell me what he did in your own words.
Using a title you no longer have "retired xxxxx" as a way of advancing his political career.

Several recordings discussing his "action in combat" to advance his career.

There is a image of him wearing a special forces hat he was questioned on in 2006 that needs to be addressed.

And I'm some idiot trying to learn as I go.

But this isn't back room cellphone recording, he said the shit on cspan.

• Haha
Really...

Life comes at you fast some times.
Like I said, impressive CV, very smart.

As VP she often came across disengaged and dizzy.

But as a candidate, she seems much better.

Like I said, impressive CV, very smart.

As VP she often came across disengaged and dizzy.

But as a candidate, she seems much better.
Like I said, you find her ability to read prepared material entertaining.

"I've never been a fan."

You are full of shit bud, she is a book smart idiot and you know it on the inside.

BTW, I went through 2 of the 8 pages that come up when you search your name and hers and found that. I'm sure I could go scrub some.more gems if you really want to double down.

"I've never been a fan."

You are full of shit bud, she is a book smart idiot and you know it on the inside.

BTW, I went through 2 of the 8 pages that come up when you search your name and hers and found that. I'm sure I could go scrub some.more gems if you really want to double down.
Go for it.

She's one smart cookie with some odd communication tiks.

"I've never been a fan."

So, I guess you let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash regarding your accusation of stolen valor regarding Walz. You cannot even back up your accusations in your own words. No credibility. Sad. BAU.

So, I guess you let your mouth write a check that your ass can't cash regarding your accusation of stolen valor regarding Walz. You cannot even back up your accusations in your own words. No credibility. Sad. BAU.
Hey man there are like 5 threads on this and I don't know where and where I haven't but at this point I've provided the exact requirements foe the stolen valor act of 2013 in multiple threads and just about everywhere you look on this board you can find videos of him doing that.

Best of luck.

"I've never been a fan."

Who cares, Whiskey?

I have been negative about her forever. I wanted Biden to step aside but was hoping for someone other than Harris. Didn’t get what I was hoping for.

None of that matters now. Anyone but Trump. Not sure why this is a difficult concept.

This isn’t a case where the GOP has a stellar candidate and Dems are voting against him (or her) because party. Trump is a POS in mental decline who should never again occupy the office.

Hey man there are like 5 threads on this and I don't know where and where I haven't but at this point I've provided the exact requirements foe the stolen valor act of 2013 in multiple threads and just about everywhere you look on this board you can find videos of him doing that.

Best of luck.
Doing what? Tell me in your words what he did wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT