ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Christmas, and Greg Abbott is still an ass

You're wrong. I was questioning who was organizing and financing the steady flow of caravans that were heading north.
No. I’m right. You never said a word. This has beea decades long issue and both sides need to work together and come up with a plan. Literally, Republicans were down there weeks into Biden’s presidency in order to gaslight you dummies. It’s still working.

No. I’m right. You never said a word. This has beea decades long issue and both sides need to work together and come up with a plan. Literally, Republicans were down there weeks into Biden’s presidency in order to gaslight you dummies. It’s still working.

2.76 million border crossings this past year under Biden. Record numbers. No president has ever come this close.

It took me 10 seconds to find a thread that I posted in 2019 about the caravans. And was promptly mocked by another poster that said "OMG THE CARAVANS ARE COMING!!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
President Trump was doing everything to stop the caravans while leftwing groups were doing everything to encourage them.

You need to be honest about all of this.

LOL

You need to be honest as well.

Millions crossed each year between 2017 and 2021 and you didn’t say shit about Trump’s results at the border.

And Trump wasn’t doing “everything to stop” the caravans. Did he put C-suite execs in jail? No. Did he suggest or implement increased penalties for companies that employed illegal immigrants? No.

His Administration brought zero criminal cases against corporate executives in ‘18 and ‘19, and a total of 5 compared to 88 for Obama.

LOL

You need to be honest as well.

Millions crossed each year between 2017 and 2021 and you didn’t say shit about Trump’s results at the border.

And Trump wasn’t doing “everything to stop” the caravans. Did he put C-suite execs in jail? No. Did he suggest or implement increased penalties for companies that employed illegal immigrants? No.

His Administration brought zero criminal cases against corporate executives in ‘18 and ‘19, and a total of 5 compared to 88 for Obama.
This is true. There needs to be a combination of solutions. The people hiring them should face stiff consequences.

I think the main difference between Trump and Biden is the message. When Trump was president illegals knew that the border would be more of a challenge and that they were not welcome. Biden's message is to come on over so many MANY more are coming over every day.

I think there needs to be a combination of message too. They should know that they are welcome but they need to come legally.

This is true. There needs to be a combination of solutions. The people hiring them should face stiff consequences.

I think the main difference between Trump and Biden is the message. When Trump was president illegals knew that the border would be more of a challenge and that they were not welcome. Biden's message is to come on over so many MANY more are coming over every day.

I think there needs to be a combination of message too. They should know that they are welcome but they need to come legally.

I think the failures of some Central and South American nations are driving a lot of this - CBP says most of the increase is not from Mexico - but whatever it is, we all need to find a solution.

Do you even realize how cold it is in South Texas right now? It's 6:30AM and it's 27 degrees right now in El Paso.

Texas is getting slammed by Biden's disastrous policies. This administration is derelict in their duties.

Your side created this mess and now you're mad when the rest of the country, including the elitists in the beltway are asked to chip in.
You are an idiot this shit has been going through n for 4o years. Republicans like cheap labor dems like the votes. The divide is they win.

If some of what I read is accurate, Abbott and whoever was involved, needs to be charged with child endangerment for leaving improperly clothed children in below freezing temperatures.
I was looking at the video of the bus dropping of the human beings and noticed the DOT number on the side. Pretty sure there was a name, too.
This is one of the times I believe in a good doxxing. Find the owner of the charter company. Let's have their names. How about the driver and all the people who helped to load those men, women and children up and dump them into the cold night air.

I was looking at the video of the bus dropping of the human beings and noticed the DOT number on the side. Pretty sure there was a name, too.
This is one of the times I believe in a good doxxing. Find the owner of the charter company. Let's have their names. How about the driver and all the people who helped to load those men, women and children up and dump them into the cold night air.

To do what?

Find out that they have sweetheart deals with the government just like was exposed when DeSantis pulled a similar bullshit move earlier this year. Big time donors being rewarded for nothing more than a political stunt.

Any other questions?

That's why you want them doxxed?

Absolutely. If they are benefiting from tax dollars simply because they have connections to the governor, everyone should be called out? Why do you want to protect them?

I don't believe for a second that that’s the reason some what doxxing.

Nimby personified.
MAGA "Super Christian" "be better" guy reads a story about a bunch of almost certainly confused and homeless people getting dumped out onto a street corner like cattle in the freezing cold on Christmas Eve, and the first thought is owning the libs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT