ADVERTISEMENT

It’s Thursday

McLovin32

HR Legend
Feb 1, 2008
Whatcha drinkin? I’ve got a few Hopslams left so gonna drink one or 2 then move on to something else.

And here’s some gifs

5c029cc0d11b8f9aca56e002dbea2a6d.gif

VmUPNHE.gif

FailingPlushIcterinewarbler-size_restricted.gif

021199d2e9fe32150e01da1aaaf6939a440ed06c_00.gif

CWkwYKc.gif

giphy.gif

So far:
X2 Sierra Nevada ipa
X1 vodka and pinnapple

Got some more misc beer in fridge and DGAF since tomorrow is Friday and my family outta town so I can squeeze in a nap

After and entire week of nothing but alcohol, I've been hitting the waters pretty hard since Sunday. Getting back on the jug for the Super Bowl.

You sound like a biotch.
I'm pretty sure my body started rejecting everything other then water early Sunday morning. Needed to give it a little break. I'll be back and better then every come Sunday, brah. And yeah I'm probably a little bit of a biotch.

Reactions: McLovin32
I'm pretty sure my body started rejecting everything other then water early Sunday morning. Needed to give it a little break. I'll be back and better then every come Sunday, brah. And yeah I'm probably a little bit of a biotch.
You did have some pretty funny snaps from that trip. I can’t lie.

Older drinkers, what was it like back when most bars allowed smoking?

Person in the stool next to me has twice gone out for a smoke break and comes back smelling awful.

I suspect you just got used to the smell.

Person in the stool next to me has twice gone out for a smoke break and comes back smelling awful.

I’m not an old drinker but back in 2005-2006ish, smoking was still allowed in IC bars. I was sitting in a booth with 2 buddies. We were a multicultural bunch. Me(a white) and then an African American and an Asian/African American. One of them started rolling up a blunt, and lit it up. In the bar. So I lit up a cigar, and we just rotated the cigar and blunt in the middle of Spo Co. Super stupid idea in hindsight. But gives me a good story to tell now.

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard

You didn't notice it while you were there, but next day your clothes reeked. If you had your wits you would take a shower before passing out, but you could still smell smoke in the morning. If you wore a coat in the bar you had to wash it. Girls hair smelled like cigs.

You smelled terrible the next day. On those rare occasions when I came home solo, and I was sober enough, I'd take a shower to wash the smoke smell off of me. Especially during the Winter it helped to have a coat just for going to the bars.
Warren Zevon flowed freely from the jukebox at Joe's Place. Fitzy's was for the high end IC crowd before the frat boys discovered it. The Red Stallion was off limits. One Eyed Jakes was a good place to go if you didn't mind getting thrown up on.
Also, it helped identify which gals were the most likely to poke. Also, back then in olden times we called them gals.

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT